Had To Hide The B Model B4 Momma Caught Me!

Rob

Momma calls and says she's bringing me supper at the shop cause I was busy. Well, little did she know I was working on the B-67 instead of customer's cars and I'm smart enough to know that trouble be brewing if she catches me!! I quickly devised a plan and implemented it with being very close to the finish line when she walked in.

She saw right through my charade and I was ordered to stop and get my fat hindquarters back to doing what I was supposed to do or she was really gonna be pissed. Now since I've already lost my primary body parts to various cutting utinsils, I can only imagine what she'd turn to next. Unwilling to find out, I started on the Grand Prix side.

I'm banned from even looking at any of them for at least a week she says.

I'll sell her cheap, (Momma that is) right about now; Any interest?

Rob

post-78-126048973258_thumb.jpg

post-78-12604897351802_thumb.jpg

post-78-12604897366864_thumb.jpg

post-78-12604897376353_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Let me ask how old is she? I may be able to whip her into shape. laugh.gif

She is 29 going on 50 I think. You'd be able to "whip her into shape"? That's what I thought at first.

I snapped this at a Christmas party and she still looks about the same except she's dyed her hair red, (more orange than red in my opinion).

Rob

post-78-12604912245994_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Run her pic by Tiger, he might.

As for the "hiding", should have come out with a fire extiguisher and told her it's OK

And yeah, you aint right

Neither of us play with fire extinguishers due to a lesson she taught me years ago. She was cooking, (or making attempt) some kind of breakfast on a Sunday morning and it caught fire in the skillet. I grabbed an ABC fire extinguisher and blasted it extensively on the stove and the ensuing cloud of bicarbonate settled on everything. This stuff etched everything that was chrome in the kitchen. She was not pleased with ole Rob that day, and many times since, (but not because of fire extinguishers).

Just another adventure in the life of ole Rob and Momma.

Even my daughter says: "You ain't right". Hmmm, must be some kind of omen......

Rob

Rob,

I don't need any more women to help the Queen of my house with my demise, but -

No matter how this saga concludes in your questionably eventful life,

That is still a really good looking B-67.

Can I have it - if you don't survive?

Paul Van Scott

Hi Paul, my daughter has already "laid claim" to this truck. As a contingency I will need to update my last will and testament because Momma is steaming at me again, (she sells my stuff when that way). I had four chili cheese dogs and Tabasco sauce, and a couple glasses of home made grape wine for lunch yesterday, and she was "paying for it" last night till she ordered me on the couch about 10:30pm. I hate that damned thing I'm tellin ya too. Dog has the habit oc comming up and "slobber kissing" my cheek at night when it wants out, (stupid Lab). I've always said that dog would look best on a dinner plate.

Gonna try to take it for a ride over the weekend. I have temp tags so just need to call the insurance co. to be legal. Do need to have brakes first though!!

Rob

She is 29 going on 50 I think. You'd be able to "whip her into shape"? That's what I thought at first.

I snapped this at a Christmas party and she still looks about the same except she's dyed her hair red, (more orange than red in my opinion).

Rob

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.