I'm Going To Be A Grandfather Again

Ironman

This morning (Dec 06-09) my wife and I woke up to the phone ringing.. It was my daughter calling to tell her mother that she has been in labor through most of the night.(at her and her husband's home)

Starting with contraction at 20 minutes apart to this morning at 10 minutes apart.

Her due date was Nov 28.

Family.jpg

My daughter's husband Ed, - My Daughter Trina, - My wife Lesley, Handsome guy on the end is Me and the short one is Kaleb My Son's boy (my first grandkid)

Little Kaleb (my grandson) also has a little sister. (grandchild #2)

Updates to follow. I hope it will be a quick delivery for her.

I hate to see her going through all this... She's still my little girl. But at the same time I'm excited for her.

Hopefully it's over this evening and we're grandparents again for the third time.

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

This morning (Dec 06-09) my wife and I woke up to the phone ringing.. It was my daughter calling to tell her mother that she has been in labor through most of the night.(at her and her husband's home)

Starting with contraction at 20 minutes apart to this morning at 10 minutes apart.

Her due date was Nov 28.

Family.jpg

My daughter's husband Ed, - My Daughter Trina, - My wife Lesley, Handsome guy on the end is Me and the short one is Kaleb My Son's boy (my first grandkid)

Little Kaleb (my grandson) also has a little sister. (grandchild #2)

Updates to follow. I hope it will be a quick delivery for her.

I hate to see her going through all this... She's still my little girl. But at the same time I'm excited for her.

Hopefully it's over this evening and we're grandparents again for the third time.

Well congratulations to you and family. Me an Momma don't have no grandkids as of yet so don't know how I'd handle the joy.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well congratulations to you and family. Me an Momma don't have no grandkids as of yet so don't know how I'd handle the joy.

Rob

Rob, it really makes me fill very sad to think of you not having any grandkids........but,if you will leave for another week so I can get to know Nikki alittle better then i'll be glad to help you and momma out so you can rejoice. :thumb: we can call him MACK "SUPERLINER" SANDERS. :SMOKIE-LFT:

LET ME KNOW SOON!!!

mike

Rob, it really makes me fill very sad to think of you not having any grandkids........but,if you will leave for another week so I can get to know Nikki alittle better then i'll be glad to help you and momma out so you can rejoice. :thumb: we can call him MACK "SUPERLINER" SANDERS. :SMOKIE-LFT:

LET ME KNOW SOON!!!

mike

:pat:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Rob, it really makes me fill very sad to think of you not having any grandkids........but,if you will leave for another week so I can get to know Nikki alittle better then i'll be glad to help you and momma out so you can rejoice. thumb.gif we can call him MACK "SUPERLINER" SANDERS. SMOKIE-LFT.gif

LET ME KNOW SOON!!!

mike

I spoke with Nikki last evening about this, and she welcomes your presence. She did however state that she would need to perform a "testicle tuck" consisting of a small incision through the middle of the scrotum, then carefully recessing the testicles into the the neck approximately centered between the base of the skull, and collarbone. These newly relocated testicles would require a fresh blood supply, and the jugular veins are the most appropriate source. A word of caution though; She states there is a bit of risk involved due to the proximity of the esophagus to the relocated testicles, as there is the inadvertant chance of "swallowing your nuts" through excitement, so one must be very careful upon sexual arousal.

I think her calender is open the beginning of next week. Shall I book your appointment?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I spoke with Nikki last evening about this, and she welcomes your presence. She did however state that she would need to perform a "testicle tuck" consisting of a small incision through the middle of the scrotum, then carefully recessing the testicles into the the neck approximately centered between the base of the skull, and collarbone. These newly relocated testicles would require a fresh blood supply, and the jugular veins are the most appropriate source. A word of caution though; She states there is a bit of risk involved due to the proximity of the esophagus to the relocated testicles, as there is the inadvertant chance of "swallowing your nuts" through excitement, so one must be very careful upon sexual arousal.

I think her calender is open the beginning of next week. Shall I book your appointment?

Rob

Rob.....thanks for being soooo nice and thoughtful. Your such a caring person and thanks for paying for the operation and everything!! I had that operation three weeks ago knowing that you would expect that from your future son-in-law and it went very well. Did not have to stay home from work and did not hurt one bit. And as for my MACK....Momma is the one getting it because she has had to putup with your neglect from all those nights alone when you were in the barn and at work. She knows that i'm such a nice fellow sticking up for her each time. Thats Loyalty and she's a very fine lady same as her daughter.

mike

Hope mother and baby are doing well as per the start of this thread.

Rob

Thanks Rob

The young mother is doing well,,, Well except for her frustration. :wacko: her contraction have almost completely stopped... The poor thing is fed up with being pregnant.. I just wants to have the baby and be done with being fat.. LOL

The Midwife says it's gonna happen before the end of the week... or we're going in to get it. :(

Now !!! What's the deal on the wife swapping !!!! :banana:

SIGN Me UP !!! NO .. wait !! I want pictures first

Please accept the enclosed picture of me :wub:

george-costanza.jpg

GLENN

GRANDKIDS :Gods little gift to us for not killing our kids while they were growing up

All I want, is just to be luv'd and for my Check Engine light to go out on my Volvo.

Rob

I think that you would handle it similar to the way I did. When I received the good news I had just left Atlanta on a 4 day run to Louisiana. By the time I got home I had bought 8 little dresses. The bad part of it was having to deal with mama, as our daughter was in Alaska.

Congratulations are certainly in order.

Congrats on me "grampa" again.

She will be your baby girl all the way to the end.

Just think how you can spoil them and give them COOKIES, CAKE(chocolate) then pass them back to the mother

"I think he/she needs a change"

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

It FINALLY happen today (Dec 14) my little girl started to go into labor again this morning.... It was getting to the point that we didn't believe her any more. Nobody was getting excited any more LOL.

But today she said they felt different. The panes start at 9:00 this morning.. by 9:50PM we now have a new 9.lb 4.oz baby boy in the family now. :thumb: Mom (daughter Trina and Husband Ed) are very happy and doing well.

GLENN

It FINALLY happen today (Dec 14) my little girl started to go into labor again this morning.... It was getting to the point that we didn't believe her any more. Nobody was getting excited any more LOL.

But today she said they felt different. The panes start at 9:00 this morning.. by 9:50PM we now have a new 9.lb 4.oz baby boy in the family now. thumb.gif Mom (daughter Trina and Husband Ed) are very happy and doing well.

Great to hear and congratulations to all!!

Rob

Thanx guys

Here's a couple of picture of my new Lil Truck Driver.

I'm real happy both my daughter and grandson are doing fine.

Oh ya !!! The 9 lb 4 oz little guys name is going to be Jack

IMG_0217-2.jpg

IMG_0218-1.jpg

GLENN

HaHaHa Ya the little guy is already doing alot better than grampa. LOL

I was already starting to run Bare to center bare when I was in my mid 20's

Now I'm 47 yrs and it just bare. :rolleyes:

GLENN