Needing An Electrical Print: 1977 R Model

Hey there, I'm needing an electrical diagram for the R model chassis with the breakers in the glove box. I've got the type that has the breakers down below the dash in front of the passenger's knees behind a panel. The two prints are different.

Anybody got one they can reproduce?

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey there, I'm needing an electrical diagram for the R model chassis with the breakers in the glove box. I've got the type that has the breakers down below the dash in front of the passenger's knees behind a panel. The two prints are different.

Anybody got one they can reproduce?

Thanks,

Rob

Rob, if you have a chance...call here and ask for Tom. He is our electrical guy and can find what you need. I'll post whatever he finds...

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Rob, if you have a chance...call here and ask for Tom. He is our electrical guy and can find what you need. I'll post whatever he finds...

Thanks Barry, I'll try later today to call.

Sure appreciate it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Tom, he had to be talkin bout you.....he always talks about you....or is that at you?.....or maybe that was for you...I'm not sure....i'm confused again. Rob has that ability about him. :blink:

It just came to mind that several times that I had passengers in my PIPER ARROW the fuses are on the panel at the passengers knees. I'll tell them to excuse me for I have to check the fuses to see if they are fully in and not blown in the out position. This one of the pre-flight check list check offs before startup. Mack was smart to put them in the same area. I think when I have a special passenger in my truck, i'll tell them that I have to check my fuses before startup...that gets the knees spred quickly. :lol:

mike

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there yourself. I'll give it a shot- i'm not there anymore, I just picked up a calendar and left.

...or perhaps he's talking about Tom somebody else, that knows something.

That is the correct wire code for the newer stuff. The older rigs have the positive to ground unless they been improved!!!!! :banana::thumb:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?