Gonna Be Busy The Next Couple Days:

Rob

New neighbor lady moved in next door and asked if I could hold the ladder while she paints all the ceilings.

I guess it's the neighborly thing to do.......

post-78-12566854530856.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

New neighbor lady moved in next door and asked if I could hold the ladder while she paints all the ceilings.

I guess it's the neighborly thing to do.......

I'm on the way. You need somebody to be one the other side of the ladder to help hold it too- just to be really safe you know. She'll probably be wanting to change all the light bulbs too. And one coat of paint just ain't gonna do it...needs at least 4, maybe 5. If she needs more paint, let me know- i'll pick up about 50 gallons on the way. And I know a lot about painting, especially her ceiling- she should not use a brush wider than 2'', a 1'' would be all the better.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Another example of the sad state of the economy. Lady put so much into getting into the new house, she can't afford a pair of drawers.

She needs a shave :banana:

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Well we really got into a jamb and I needed help holding the ladder. Tom had said he was "on his way" and upon jumping into his Pete to come over; Well, we know the rest of the story......

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well we really got into a jamb and I needed help holding the ladder. Tom had said he was "on his way" and upon jumping into his Pete to come over; Well, we know the rest of the story......

Rob

Yeah, it's sitting at Carter Cat right now but this is the first time i've had problems with it for almost a week.

Yeah, it's sitting at Carter Cat right now but this is the first time i've had problems with it for almost a week.

Maybe it's time to find a different Cat servicing dealer?

Can't make much money while unit is in the shop.

Rob

Maybe it's time to find a different Cat servicing dealer?

Can't make much money while unit is in the shop.

Rob

I don't get it, it's the same problem it stayed in the shop over a week for when I was on vacation in July, same problem as week before last- intake valve actuator fault. At least it's Friday.

I don't get it, it's the same problem it stayed in the shop over a week for when I was on vacation in July, same problem as week before last- intake valve actuator fault. At least it's Friday.

Hey...Hey....NOW.....you all got off the subject again.....we were talkin bout PAINTING....now lets get back to the subject!!!!!......actuator valves.....dogon them younguns.

And by tha way.....Farrah Fawcett could have shown that gal how to body paint instead of doing it the hard way.

mike

Hey...Hey....NOW.....you all got off the subject again.....we were talkin bout PAINTING....now lets get back to the subject!!!!!......actuator valves.....dogon them younguns.

And by tha way.....Farrah Fawcett could have shown that gal how to body paint instead of doing it the hard way.

mike

right you are Mike! the truck's fixed (for another trip or two hopefully) but it's too late for me to leave now. Larry's probably already there with a pinstriping brush for her anyway, so maybe they'll take more pictures for us.

right you are Mike! the truck's fixed (for another trip or two hopefully) but it's too late for me to leave now. Larry's probably already there with a pinstriping brush for her anyway, so maybe they'll take more pictures for us.

I just wonder if she can work on Antenna's....I got one that has been bothering me fur a long time. :thumb:

mike