Our New Titan !

Well, it was due to be delivered originally in March but she's finally arrived and had it's shiney new collar(s) put on.

MACK MP-10 with 605hp, 18speed Fuller Tran, Rawhide interior, 20,000lb front, 46,000lb rears, and a few custom goodies just to make her stand out from the crowd.

post-2018-1244834871_thumb.jpg

post-2018-1244834887_thumb.jpg

Do us a favor and get pictures of it out on the road working with a load on it instead of sitting on the lot looking pretty. I have yet saw any Titans sold and out on the road and hoping this will not be an on going thing with these Titans. Is this the first Titan sold? I really do they sell more LOTS MORE! Must be nice to afford that also. Your company must of made alot of money to afford a Titan. I hope it makes your company lots of money to afford it:)

Terry

Edited by mackbulldog64

Wow beautiful looking truck. I like the tubular headache rack, never saw one like that before. Best of luck with the new rig, hope you are the lucky driver!

Do us a favor and get pictures of it out on the road working with a load on it instead of sitting on the lot looking looking. I have yet saw any Titans sold and out on the road and hoping this will not be an on going thing with these Titans. Is this the first Titan sold? I really do they sell more LOTS MORE! Must be nice to afford that also. Your company must of made alot of money to afford a Titan. I hope it makes your compant lots of money to afford it:)

Terry

Agreed!

:worthlesswithoutpics[1]:

Hopefully with enough of these trucks going to work other O/O's and companies will see them and be persuaded to buy one. I get tired of seeing nothing but Pete's and Kenworths pulling dump trailers by me. You rarely see a Mack doing that work save for the Quadrozzi R models and a few others running RD's and CL's.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Thanks for the compliments.

Yes, this is my new office....at least once we get the keys on Tuesday. They still have to get a cb installed for us on Monday morning...then the owner takes delivery. It will leave the dealer and go straight up to get the new lowboy it'll be mated with. (Picture below)

Not sure if we make that much money....but we've got an owner who is a die-hard MACK man and fell in love the first time he saw the TITAN. So, my current office (2007 CL 700) will be up for sale after Tuesday.

I'll get some more pics once we get the trailer and put her to work.

post-2018-1244924333_thumb.jpg

post-2018-1244924357_thumb.jpg

post-2018-1244924379_thumb.jpg

Thanks guy:) Yes your one lucky guy to drive the first Titan out on the road and put it to work. Hope there is many more to come. Yes Mack needs more owners like your boss man becuase any regular guy or companys cant afford it. I Hate to ask what he paid for that Titan the way we see it in the pict and road and work ready. I have an idea .:)

Terry

NICE LOOKING MACK TITAN. SURE IS A STRONG COMPETITOR FOR THE HEAVY HAUL. WE WILL SEE OUR FIRST TITAN HERE IN OUR LOCAL MACK DEALER AS RUMORS BEING TOLD TO ME CALL FOR THE FIRST MACK TITAN TRI-DRIVE XLE DUMP TRUCK THAT WILL ARRIVE AT OUR MACK DEALER VERY SOON. HOPE TO TAKE PICTURES OF IT AND POST THEM HERE.