Started After 8 Months Of Sitting

Havent had time to work on my B model for almost a year. between driving around in my "new" 65 caddy I bought a few years ago and working on the RS700L I havent had time or money. So today I put in 2 used batterys (Free), jumped in the cab, throttle to the floor, turned the key, fired off on the first crank. gotta love the old dogs for how simple they are. I missed that bark

Got the trunk of the caddy loaded with my tools and will be out wrenching on it this weekend.

Trent

post-17-1239933552.jpg

Havent had time to work on my B model for almost a year. between driving around in my "new" 65 caddy I bought a few years ago and working on the RS700L I havent had time or money. So today I put in 2 used batterys (Free), jumped in the cab, throttle to the floor, turned the key, fired off on the first crank. gotta love the old dogs for how simple they are. I missed that bark

Got the trunk of the caddy loaded with my tools and will be out wrenching on it this weekend.

Trent

Did you expect less? It is a Mack. It will start. Faith is half the battle.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to hear it fired up for you Trent. Hey Jocko, I notice you have a 1975 A-car, but you use a pic of Dean Ashby's '74 A-car for your avatar. Why not put up a pic of your own A-car?

Trent

i kept mine in storage in one of our old barns for twenty years. i would get it out once a year and hook a chain on it and it would usually pop in a few feet and it would roar to life. drive around the block or whatever after getting some air pressure.

we last used truck on the job in 1987. finally got it out of the barn in 2007. :D