New To The Forum

29Bowtie

While I don't own a Mack, I work for a Mack Dealership as a Service Advisor,so I thought coming here would be educational, especially on the pre Volvo trucks. Taking an interestest in what the customer wants might seem something you don't see anymore, but I buess I'm old fashioned, because I beleive in a "get it done" attitude because "down time" is the costliest part of the industry. As hobbies go, Ive been involved in motorsports for over 25 years as a crew member of a "Top Alcohol Hydroplane" that held many 1/4 mile records here in Canada, as well as many winning events stateside, then moved over to Top Alcohol Funny Cars with a team sponsored by GM Goodwrench Service Plus, then on to a Top Fuel Harley that was #4 in AHDRA. Since then I,ve also been building a Hot Rod 1929 Chevrolet 2dr coach.

Edited by 29Bowtie

While I don't own a Mack, I work for a Mack Dealership as a Service Advisor,so I thought coming here would be educational, especially on the pre Volvo trucks. Taking an interestest in what the customer wants might seem something you don't see anymore, but I buess I'm old fashioned, because I beleive in a "get it done" attitude because "down time" is the costliest part of the industry. As hobbies go, Ive been involved in motorsports for over 25 years as a crew member of a "Top Alcohol Hydroplane" that held many 1/4 mile records here in Canada, as well as many winning events stateside, then moved over to Top Alcohol Funny Cars with a team sponsored by GM Goodwrench Service Plus, then on to a Top Fuel Harley that was #4 in AHDRA. Since then I,ve also been building a Hot Rod 1929 Chevrolet 2dr coach.
 :WELCOME:   :Mixer1:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

:iamwithstupid::blah: Welcome to the funny farm. We always apreciate people with a different view to things. It will usually help us see things differently. I am glad for your safety though, 'cause you don't have a Mack then that Rob fella wont lurk around your place for truck parts. :loldude:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

:iamwithstupid::blah: Welcome to the funny farm. We always apreciate people with a different view to things. It will usually help us see things differently. I am glad for your safety though, 'cause you don't have a Mack then that Rob fella wont lurk around your place for truck parts. :loldude:

Subliminal message to bowtie, "Buy a Mack", "Buy a Mack", "inform Rob of trucks wherabouts, and when I'll be gone".

One must listen to their conscience you know.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.