Street View

other dog

They haven't found me yet. The satellite view still shows previous owner as it doesn't show all the added driveway.

I just saw recently where a woman saw her husband's car at his girlfriend's house using street view...divorce proceedings are in the works.

I checked to see if the hot babe up here across from the store was pushing her mower in those short shorts, but no luck.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Damn that's neat, but kinda scary at the same time.. Have you tried that on my house yet?

They got it all around you, on rts. 25, 9, 90 but not by your house yet.

I could see your house on the satellite image but it doesn't zoom very close. My place has been updated recently because it didn't use to zoom in close here, but I looked yesterday and it'll come in pretty clear. And you could actually see the house because there's no leaves on the trees. The updated satellite photo were taken in February,2007. Before it was hidden by the trees.

I'm gonna check out Rob now-hope he wasn't in the yard in a bathrobe bending over to pick up his morning paper when the google street view camera passed by.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I would say you couldn't see mine, I'm on dial up so it takes me awhile to search stuff

They don't have mine neither. The laser beam projecting through the crescent shaped window in the door blinds cameras.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I found this spot in Illinois, but i'm not sure what it is, if anything.

That property belongs to a gent named Randy Delost. It is the old coal mine maintenance building for the equipment. It is about 6 miles south of my propertystill on rt. 78.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yup, that's my place. The green Ford truck sold about 19 months ago, and I've not had the boom extended on "Fred" for over a year now. "Yella Dog" sits outside when it is nice, but that looks like an early spring photo from a couple years ago.

Rob