B83 Mack At Druck Drag Races

damianminteer

Neat video. A bit more exciting then the "slow truck races"!

Ive spent all winter toying/playing/and modifying my girl. Im so excited for this year to start to see what she can do. After workin with her for over & years, its time for an old dog to turn some heads of electronic minded people.

wow the old killer b is lookin pretty darn good. i didnt make it up to the fair in time for the drag races that day, but i was there for the pull and the old macks sure put on a good showing. i've been watching this truck pull for a while now. she sure is a sweet ride. i hope ill be seeing it around again in 09

Neat video!

The Killer Bee looks great!

Jim

The b has been in and out of the garage all winter. Ive been trying and toying with many ideas and this year will be different thats for sure. gonna have to learn how to drive her all over again. will be hittin every truck pull in the area. Have also gotten into the "flashlight drag races" summer time needs to hurry up and get here.

Great vid, that old dog can hunt. :SMOKIE-LFT:

It was in the post-gazette a few weeks ago about how they are no longer having the flashlight drags at zeli anymore. It has something to do with a FAA ruling saying the airport must only be used as an air facility only in case of a mid air emergency. So that means no flashlight drags there. But they are to have them at Beaverun and some short dragways in western pa and eastern oh.

It was in the post-gazette a few weeks ago about how they are no longer having the flashlight drags at zeli anymore. It has something to do with a FAA ruling saying the airport must only be used as an air facility only in case of a mid air emergency. So that means no flashlight drags there. But they are to have them at Beaverun and some short dragways in western pa and eastern oh.

Wow that sucks, but thanks for the info. I apreciate it. Im in fombell so beaver run is just as close. I was wondering how long that would last. Seems like everytime we were at the airport there would still be planes trying to land. O-well i guess. :mack1: