Momma's Sister Got A New Tattoo!

Rob

Rob,

Ya better put those rose color glasses back on,cause that ain't no tattoo........thats some kinda snake crawlling up her leg........ She shoulda stayed outa that crick like MOMMA woulda told her to do.......... Tell her to lay down and somebody needs to draw that venoum out of that leg!!! Hurry before it's too late!!!!!!!!!

mike

what a caboose! I LIKES BIG CABOOSE!! ;)

Well, I never knew. You know me, always willing to help a guy out.

Enjoy.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Tom,

Look closer, I don't think it was human. I ain't ever seen anything like at. It makes me sick also. Rob, what kind of club are you involved in.......I don't think i'll be able to eat breakfast tomorrow either. Rob, if you have that things phone number....tell it that we'll be glad to get it professional counseling. Or know a doctor that can cut that growth off.

mike

What do you think about the mother in law?

Rob

She's got a pretty face, but somebody needs to get her hooked up to a meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, and biscuit IV ASAP!

can't you find something in between, a happy medium?..where'd Jennifer Anniston go?

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

She's got a pretty face, but somebody needs to get her hooked up to a meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, and biscuit IV ASAP!

Believe it or not, she is a nutritionist.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I prefer photographs of persons in their natural surroundings. Very much unlike the phony, doctored images of the most recent post.

Looks like the bones have done been picked clean on the latest images.

Of course you could pop it in soft, pull a stiffee and listen to the bones crack I suppose?

Rob

I prefer photographs of persons in their natural surroundings. Very much unlike the phony, doctored images of the most recent post.

Looks like the bones have done been picked clean on the latest images.

Of course you could pop it in soft, pull a stiffee and listen to the bones crack I suppose?

Rob

You guys are crazy and we are all going to get in trouble!!!!!!!!!! :P:D:wacko::chili:

You guys are crazy and we are all going to get in trouble!!!!!!!!!! :P:D:wacko::chili:

Yeah. I don't know what we are going to do with that other dog character to straighten him up.....

Rob