Momma's Sister Got A New Tattoo!

Rob

I prefer photographs of persons in their natural surroundings. Very much unlike the phony, doctored images of the most recent post.

Looks like the bones have done been picked clean on the latest images.

Of course you could pop it in soft, pull a stiffee and listen to the bones crack I suppose?

Rob

I like "natural" too, but I had to go to the opposite extreme this time...still trying to get "toothpick" outa my head.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Figgered I'd let you meet Eduardo who is my brother in law. He is married to Serena, my sister in law with the new tattoo.

She is actually my 1/2 sister and her dad was Phillipino. They travel to his home yearly, (Luzon, P.I.) to visit his side of the family.

Here also is Marge. She is mommas other sister. Most say she is "model material" and I must agree she is quite attractive.

Now you've met the entire family.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob, I have to say you have an intresting family there. Butt the gal with all that junk in her trunk, that's just wrong!

Funny, but wrong.

Glad to see you must be feeling better.

Take care

Bert

Yeah but she can sure carry a note!!

I'm feeling a bit better but can't shake this damn cough. May have to take to drinking to sooth the throat and chest.

Thanks for the well wish.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I don't feel weird; Just special.

Rob

you should feel special, surrounded by a family of in-laws like that. I guess Momma must have been the pick of the litter :lol:

I think you're trying to get me to post more neutralizer pictures, like the Valentines day ones. I'll look for groundhog and presidents day pictures later, I must be off to Lynchburg to unload and to the shop to load another Roxana Il. first. :thumb:

This is a secret spy picture I took in Rob's shop when I stopped by there anonymously recently. He hired this clown to be a painter, but he was having some difficulty with the yellow paint. Or either he was trying to make a hamburger when he was supposed to be working. The only reason he was hired in the first place is because his sister here takes him to work and back every day because he never learned to drive.

This is a secret spy picture I took in Rob's shop when I stopped by there anonymously recently. He hired this clown to be a painter, but he was having some difficulty with the yellow paint. Or either he was trying to make a hamburger when he was supposed to be working. The only reason he was hired in the first place is because his sister here takes him to work and back every day because he never learned to drive.

So that's what the sister looks like. He always arrives before I in the morning and I've been told she is really something to see.

That photo must have been taken when he was on lunch break. I've told him a couple of times that before you warm up condiments, take the lid loose, or open the package to relieve pressure before heating.

This clown as can be ascertained by the photo is about as smart as "Box of Rocks", and refuses to learn from past mistakes.

Sure does a good job plunging the toilet though.

Rob