Been A Hell Of A Week:

Rob

Well as several of you folks know I've been quite sick this past week. Haven't had a single day of productivity out of the shop due to a nagging cough, and high fever, and cold sweats. I've been so doped up that Momma has been working diligently to get me back to my jolly old self. Well today was the first since Wednesday that I had been out of bed for any length of time feeling a little better. I asked her to go to the shop to get the mail for me and upon her return informs that I have a package. I think just what did I order but cannot remember. Nothing comes to mind.

After grabbing my razor knife and slicing through the duct tape holding the box shut I see something that surprised me so much that I DAMN NEAR SHIT MY NIKKERS!!! Just what in the hell am I going to do with a Peterbilt cap??? If I hadn't just paid good money to have the toilet unstopped, I'd flush it cause it is too early to use for fertilizer, and too late for compost. I guess I'm stuck with it for the next couple of months.......

Too bad to. It's kind of a nice hat.

Of course I had to "Jazz" it up a bit.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

looks like they spelled synonimous wrong too. We'd really all like to see a picture of it sitting upon your head.

Now all you need is a Peterbilt T-shirt to wear with it.

Synonymous, perhaps? I, (up until this day) did not own anything with Peterbilt emblazoned upon it's crest. Don't really know if I'll ever have a "T" shirt that has Peterbilt on it either, (of course I do sport whatever is free, and will keep my ass warm this time of year). In my area they removed all the Goodwill drop boxes as a theft prevention measure so clothing is not as easy to come by. I used to score some pretty good threads by letting the neighborhood kids use my tailgate as a step to get inside the drop boxes for cheap. I naturally declined all things related to Peterbilt as I still have my standards to maintain.

I really don't wear hats but the size of the balding spot on the back of my skull is ever increasing, so I may in the future.

Really appreciate the gift, but I'm afraid even Momma might turn me down if I was to wear it with my "Chick Magnet" shirt.

Rob

Herb hit it right. Anonymous!

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

There was the "synonimous Bengal fan", a character on Gary Burbank's radio show on 700 WLW- that's probably where it came from. He always called and changed words to be something different, but close enough to what the word really was that you knew what he meant to say...I think. I've confused myself again, I must be off.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Rob,

Send me the hat if you'd like, I have a neighbor that has a couple of dogs that need someting to crap in so maybe they can quit doing it in my yard.

mike

reminds me of the old saying "shoulda got 2 hats...". You know, one to cover it up with :lol:

But I must say, that is a fine looking cap :rolleyes: , one of the nicest i've seen.

Well as several of you folks know I've been quite sick this past week. Haven't had a single day of productivity out of the shop due to a nagging cough, and high fever, and cold sweats. I've been so doped up that Momma has been working diligently to get me back to my jolly old self. Well today was the first since Wednesday that I had been out of bed for any length of time feeling a little better. I asked her to go to the shop to get the mail for me and upon her return informs that I have a package. I think just what did I order but cannot remember. Nothing comes to mind.

After grabbing my razor knife and slicing through the duct tape holding the box shut I see something that surprised me so much that I DAMN NEAR SHIT MY NIKKERS!!! Just what in the hell am I going to do with a Peterbilt cap??? If I hadn't just paid good money to have the toilet unstopped, I'd flush it cause it is too early to use for fertilizer, and too late for compost. I guess I'm stuck with it for the next couple of months.......

Too bad to. It's kind of a nice hat.

Of course I had to "Jazz" it up a bit.

Thanks,

Rob

WELL I HAVE TO PUT MY TWO CENTS IN ON THIS ONE ,A PETE OF TRASH IS STILL A PETE OF TRASH NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT OR MAYBE IT'S A PETE OF SH#T THAT THE :bulldog3: DROPPED ALONG THE WAY. HUUMMMMMM. HOPE YOU GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS SOON . :SMOKIE-LFT::twothumbsup:

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Rob, I certainly hope you get to feelin better. I know what it's like to have a cold just gets you down!!! One time I was blowing up Nellie and I sneezed and it took me an hour to fix the split seam in her side.....By the time I was done I wasn't in the mood...........

Oh yeah, nice hat!!!!!!!!

My 'ol dog has a bite worse than it's bark!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm....Is this the number I dialed????????

Rob, I certainly hope you get to feelin better. I know what it's like to have a cold just gets you down!!! One time I was blowing up Nellie and I sneezed and it took me an hour to fix the split seam in her side.....By the time I was done I wasn't in the mood...........

Oh yeah, nice hat!!!!!!!!

Well, I am actually feeling a little bit better today. The fever is gone as are the headaches. I am left with this cough that is deep in my chest and very irritated internally from the hacking.

Yesterday morning I was on the throne passing some of the medicines through my bowels when I discovered the damn toilet paper roll was empty. I yelled at Momma about the situation and what does she bring me? A Peterbilt Cap to wipe my ASS with!! My first thought was "Yeah Right", Wipe my backside with that thing and catch the highly communicable "Red Oval" disease. I don't think there is enough penicillin in stockpiles to cure me of that dreaded affliction.

Instead, (citing the pinch I was in) I just pulled off my sweat soaked "T" shirt, cleansed the needed area(s), then tossed the shirt down the laundry chute. Every problem has a ready solution; just need to engineer it.

Teach Momma to be a smart alec I will.

Rob

Rob,

You'd da man rob. You not only da man , but you is da man. I bet that hat came from a person that drives one and lives in Virginia. LOL... There again can't call any names.

Something tells me that MOMMA is going to get a black iron skillet in the mail soon.... and possibly already seasoned. And i'll bet she knows how to use it. And it won't be for cookin.

mike

Rob,

You'd da man rob. You not only da man , but you is da man. I bet that hat came from a person that drives one and lives in Virginia. LOL... There again can't call any names.

Something tells me that MOMMA is going to get a black iron skillet in the mail soon.... and possibly already seasoned. And i'll bet she knows how to use it. And it won't be for cookin.

mike

thanks for the ideer Mike,hadn't thought of that! :D