Model B Info

As I speak to you, there are several B Models on the e-bay.com web site. Books are also available there to. You do not give enough info about yourself in your profile. We are MACK brothers here on this site and we are hear to help if you are interested about this hobby. This is the BEST! site anywhere, so hang on for the ride of your life. " Learn To Ride, Ride To Learn.

Good Luck!

mike :mack1:

As I speak to you, there are several B Models on the e-bay.com web site. Books are also available there to. You do not give enough info about yourself in your profile. We are MACK brothers here on this site and we are hear to help if you are interested about this hobby. This is the BEST! site anywhere, so hang on for the ride of your life. " Learn To Ride, Ride To Learn.

Good Luck!

mike :mack1:

We are MACK brothers here

That going to come back and bit you someday {brothers borrow things and dont bring it back} :D

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

• 2 weeks later...

I understand fully how you feel. I could give you a churchey answer but will let you fill in that blank. All mankind has been taken advantage of in some or many ways. Its how much of a heart you have that counts. I see it on this web-site all the time. If Barry and this administration had not cared about us and what he believed in, then we would not be enjoying this opportunity to learn and communicate with each other. Frankly I'm one of those people that needed a brother good or bad. My real brother was 6 years older and left home when I was 13. We had a terrible relationship, but I wish that I could let him borrow something from me again or allow him to see my old B61. He would go crazy over it. He was one of the best custom car, truck, Race Car, signs etc. etc. PAINTERS, with people like Charlie Daniels calling for my brother to paint his trucks and buses. Thats just one of the customers.

In Memory Of "FLASH"

" Signs & Designs

by Don Sanders Feb. 2005

mike Just Go The Second Mile

see also http://www.truckpaper.com/ , they had quite a few, and http://oldmacks.com/trucks.htm , they always have B-models for sale.

And don't forget http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/trucks.htm

for pictures-there's thousands of truck pictures here.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I understand fully how you feel. I could give you a churchey answer but will let you fill in that blank. All mankind has been taken advantage of in some or many ways. Its how much of a heart you have that counts. I see it on this web-site all the time. If Barry and this administration had not cared about us and what he believed in, then we would not be enjoying this opportunity to learn and communicate with each other. Frankly I'm one of those people that needed a brother good or bad. My real brother was 6 years older and left home when I was 13. We had a terrible relationship, but I wish that I could let him borrow something from me again or allow him to see my old B61. He would go crazy over it. He was one of the best custom car, truck, Race Car, signs etc. etc. PAINTERS, with people like Charlie Daniels calling for my brother to paint his trucks and buses. Thats just one of the customers.

In Memory Of "FLASH"

" Signs & Designs

by Don Sanders Feb. 2005

I agree Mike, I've met lots of good people on this site that I consider good friends even though I've never actually met them. Rarely do you here a discouraging word here, or people putting others or their trucks down. Sometimes you do, but for the most part lots of people just trying to help each other out. And of course after a while you know people well enough to know when they're joking and when they're not. I've heard there are some on here that are just full of b.s. but I have no idea who that might be. Probly' that nocluejoe... :lol:

Hi Tom,

Hope all is well with you. Last I remember you were not running as much. It will be ok. I'm glad I grew up with a dad that taught me to tighten my belt. I did not know how to take the comment earlier. But felt the need to only express myself as I only knew how. Not trying to slander anyone. I was agreeing that people will take advantage of ya. But you have to be ok with the results. Ya can't always win. I had a great boss once told me when I was going through a divorce that " Sometimes you have to lose to Win" I finally figured out what he was saying. But not at the time of all the turmoil.

Blessings

mike

Hi Tom,

Hope all is well with you. Last I remember you were not running as much. It will be ok. I'm glad I grew up with a dad that taught me to tighten my belt. I did not know how to take the comment earlier. But felt the need to only express myself as I only knew how. Not trying to slander anyone. I was agreeing that people will take advantage of ya. But you have to be ok with the results. Ya can't always win. I had a great boss once told me when I was going through a divorce that " Sometimes you have to lose to Win" I finally figured out what he was saying. But not at the time of all the turmoil.

Blessings

mike

yeah Mike, been kinda slow. I'm loaded now to deliver Monday-loaded yesterday, so I'm home today puttering around, and browsing Hank's truck pictures. That's always good entertainment for a while. I've only made one trip for 3 weeks in a row now.

see also http://www.truckpaper.com/ , they had quite a few, and http://oldmacks.com/trucks.htm , they always have B-models for sale.

And don't forget http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/trucks.htm

for pictures-there's thousands of truck pictures here.

Hi Tom. I had never looked at this Hanks site before.......now I've got a question.......saw 2 C model Macks on there, a C607 & C609. I don't seem to find anyone on the BMT site that has one. Can you help?? I think I'll never be happy until I find myself one of these!!!

thanks, Rusty

Hi Tom. I had never looked at this Hanks site before.......now I've got a question.......saw 2 C model Macks on there, a C607 & C609. I don't seem to find anyone on the BMT site that has one. Can you help?? I think I'll never be happy until I find myself one of these!!!

thanks, Rusty

Hi Rustydog, as a matter of fact I know where one is for sale a mile from where I work. I put it in the ''trucks for sale'' for the owner a while back, if you scroll down far enough you'll see ''C-model''.And there's a picture of it in my gallery on page 2 of misc. photos, with snow on it. Truck Body Corporation in Lynchburg used this truck for a yard truck for years, and the present owner bought it to restore himself, but I think he ran into some health issues and decided to sell it.

I don't have another picture of it on my PC, I thought I did, but here's A C-model I took at a truck show in N.C.

That C model for sale is on page 3 in the for sale column. I posted it last August, and no one has replied yet. I'm gonna try to move a picture here...

Hi Rustydog, as a matter of fact I know where one is for sale a mile from where I work. I put it in the ''trucks for sale'' for the owner a while back, if you scroll down far enough you'll see ''C-model''.And there's a picture of it in my gallery on page 2 of misc. photos, with snow on it. Truck Body Corporation in Lynchburg used this truck for a yard truck for years, and the present owner bought it to restore himself, but I think he ran into some health issues and decided to sell it.

I don't have another picture of it on my PC, I thought I did, but here's A C-model I took at a truck show in N.C.

That C model for sale is on page 3 in the for sale column. I posted it last August, and no one has replied yet. I'm gonna try to move a picture here...

Thanks for the effort Tom, per the orig. post he was asking $3000 for it. That seems kinds high, dontcha think??? I'm going to call anyway and find out. (Though I'd much rather have the red one in your pics!!!)

Thanks!

Thanks for the effort Tom, per the orig. post he was asking $3000 for it. That seems kinds high, dontcha think??? I'm going to call anyway and find out. (Though I'd much rather have the red one in your pics!!!)

Thanks!

It is only worth what the current owner is willing to take for it, or the perspective purchaser is willing to pay.

$3000.00 sounds a little high to you and I, but someone else may not think so.

Of course there is always the analogy: "A fool and his money soon part ways".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks!

yeah, but-no one replied, he might take way less now if you give him a call, times are tight.

It is only worth what the current owner is willing to take for it, or the perspective purchaser is willing to pay.

$3000.00 sounds a little high to you and I, but someone else may not think so.

Of course there is always the analogy: "A fool and his money soon part ways".

Rob

AAAAAAABBBBBBBBSSSSSOOOOOOLLLLLUUUUTTTTELY

In Memory Of "FLASH"

" Signs & Designs

by Don Sanders Feb. 2005

Hello mike,

I am sorry for your lack of humor with my MACK BROTHERS comment.

I put this emotion :D for a little fun with you but see I shouldn't.

My thought was,AROUND here we borrow and give what ever is necessary to our Friends or family.

Parts,time,trucks,money and a shoulder if needed{sometimes you never get a return} that was my idea when I posted.

You didn't want to get CHURCHY with me so I will

DO ONTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD WANT DONE TO YOU

That how I do life

ALSO I'm sorry about your brother, try to consider I didn't make my comment to bash brothers.

Thank you for your time reading this,You made me feel like shit at first then pist but we are MACK BROTHER's

I will get over it,,you really have to think in general not from your own experience.

Take care, JIM

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

• 3 months later...
I would like to learn more about model B's does anyone have any suggestions on books or websites that have information on them? Anyone know of any model b's for sale?

G'day Ossablt,

Try http://www.oldmacksrus.com/ - owned by two of the most knowledgeable blokes in the Mack game, Dallas Fabian of Mangrove Mountain, NSW Australia and Tom Gannaway of Vinton, OH, USA!

Joe