Tonights The Night

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT TOYS TRAINS TRUCKS TOOLS PARTS MERRY CHRISTMAS

Only tools and parts count. Socks, underwear, neckties, other articles of clothing, and personal hygene products do not.

I always get just a lump of coal, (deservingly so I must admit).

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Clean coal, I hope? I still wouldn't try to take a bath with it. Merry Christmas.

Well, it is cleaner than I for sure. It has been so cold here that we've restricted our bathing to every other Saturday till spring to save fuel for the stove.

Happy Holidays to you also.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I RECEIVE MY GIFTS ALL THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, AS WELL AS MANY OTHERS HERE I GUESS; IN THE FORM OF ALL THE ODDS AND ENDS WE ALL NEED TO RESTORE OUR TOYS. AGREE WITH ROB THAT ONE FOR LIFE, IS PLENTY, AND SHE PUTS UP WITH ME AND MY TINKERING WITHOUT ANY SLACK.

HOPE ALL YOU FINE FOLKS HAVE A REALLY MERRY CHRISTMAS NOW AND THROUGHOUT THE COMING YEAR. I HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM ALL 'YALL.

RUSTY

Only tools and parts count. Socks, underwear, neckties, other articles of clothing, and personal hygene products do not.

Rob

Uhh...when my package gets there,don't open it,just send it back please-I made a mistake,the right guard was for somebody else,I just put the wrong address on it for some reason...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Uhh...when my package gets there,don't open it,just send it back please-I made a mistake,the right guard was for somebody else,I just put the wrong address on it for some reason...

Right Guard? I haven't used a product like that for years. El Natural is the only way Momma and I go. Don't need no stinkin deodorant! Perspiration is the bodys' "natural" way of contolling it's own temperature.

It's the essence of foot stench that I must deal with routinely. Momma refuses to use the absorbtion power of baking soda on her feet cause it makes her toenails "taste funny".

Rob

Right Guard? I haven't used a product like that for years. El Natural is the only way Momma and I go. Don't need no stinkin deodorant! Perspiration is the bodys' "natural" way of contolling it's own temperature.

It's the essence of foot stench that I must deal with routinely. Momma refuses to use the absorbtion power of baking soda on her feet cause it makes her toenails "taste funny".

Rob

she probably shouldn't be chewing her toenails anyway :rolleyes:

Wow, this is my kinda place!!!!!!! :blink:

Hey there Dave. I would like to personally welcome you to my corner of insanity!! You will fit right in. Just don't take anything personal.

This is a great place to be with plenty of knowledge, (and bullshit) to go round!!

Rob

Hey there Dave. I would like to personally welcome you to my corner of insanity!! You will fit right in. Just don't take anything personal.

This is a great place to be with plenty of knowledge, (and bullshit) to go round!!

Rob

Thanks Rob!!!!! I belong to several radio related forums and these things are a great place to learn, opinionize and goof off!!!!!

My 'ol dog has a bite worse than it's bark!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm....Is this the number I dialed????????

This is a great place to be with plenty of bullshit to go round!!

Rob

yeah, I meant to send you the ''Umpire'' deodorant-it's for foul balls :lol:

Rob

I got a lump of coal in my stocking this morning!

I was "robbed"!!!

Hope everybodys' Christmas was Happy and Merry!

Rob

Maaaan, I would just like to see a woman put her toes in her mouth!....... I never have any fun. BOO HOO

P. S. Can you send pictures?

mike

Don't know if I would be allowed to do that. She usually doesn't want disturbed when enjoying a popcorn and toe cheese dinner with a side of nails.

Rob

Maaaan, I would just like to see a woman put her toes in her mouth!....... I never have any fun. BOO HOO

P. S. Can you send pictures?

mike

most kids grow out of that by the time they're 3 or 4 years old, and can't do it anymore-no wonder Rob's so happy!

most kids grow out of that by the time they're 3 or 4 years old, and can't do it anymore-no wonder Rob's so happy!

I'm always as happy as a buzzard on a shit wagon with nobody around for at least 50 paces.

Rob