Pictures of the Week

other dog

All I can think of is this style of thing

Screenshot_20231117-061022.jpg.0e2a19401e39d1ca2de0ec51c249723a.jpg

So other dog, do you put a bone thru your nose when cooking ?

Sounds like a wonderful stew, sort of grew up on stews, always tasted better cold the next day on toast, still do

The Princess isn't a patch on stew making compared to my mothers, the Princess puts pasta (yuck yuck yuck 🤮) in stew, cant do a full days work on pasta lol

Yes I am not a pasta man, funny how our taste buds are set as children, apparently the older style meat and 3 veg Australian type of meals are pretty bland by world standards 

I have been cooking for the last week or so as the Princess has had a knee replaced, I haven't made her crook yet and she isn't complaing, she is starting to give instructions on my cooking as she gets better 

In the mean time I have been busy putting (not finished yet) ducted heating and cooling in the house

Hell of a job, the indoor unit is now all mounted in the roof space, I split it in two as both bits weighed 260 lbs and Im to old saggy to lift that in on my own

Here is the second half entering the roof

received_338282798847924.thumb.jpeg.9603a22de50c8c45e3e98decc8e9ea8e.jpeg

received_277319491967285.thumb.jpeg.81a34963b5a22389f9822e91e1bfc92e.jpeg

received_3548474678724377.thumb.jpeg.4c448a34896c387b11490c192c68b977.jpeg

Roofs been open a few days now, had a few mm of rain one day and over a 100°f another day

The old swampy AC is still working so pulled the ducting off that to keep the roof space cooler 

Happy stew eating everyone 

Joey the sand blasting of pots etc I think would be fine as long as they have no grease in them, sand blasting greasy things I have found is pretty use less, or perhaps it is just me 

Paul 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

well im dubbin with 'em..  I blasted the Chinesium cast iron,  but I think i should have baked them at 500 degrees on the grill first..  soooo,,,  thats where they are right now..  

KIMG2425.JPG

KIMG2424.JPG

• Like 2

guess there is a good  that your so far away with your cooker ;;LOL the 40-50 ducks in my back yard pond are my "pets" now  LOL . those quakers have more common sense then the one I married . now they swim over to me in the am/ mid-day/ evening for feed time.  40 lbs food a week.  me my glass of Kentucky coffee whiskey and my ducks . pure heaven 🦆🦆🦆🦆

nice looking cooking set up though. LMAO

• Like 1
  • Like 1