Lobe Pro Rotary Lobe blower and Motor

Joey Mack

KIMG2357.thumb.JPG.585bade0bf2bae3d1e25358a2517504f.JPGKIMG2355.thumb.JPG.07bc29f620ad94e795363c5117129827.JPGThis is a working unit from a waste water treatment plant.  It is 3 Phase (480 Volt)..  The condition is great, very clean..  The pump is a Rotary Lobe Blower..  A Big-a$$ supercharger...  I am still working on a price.  I wanted to get it posted quickly.  I am not sure of the re-sale value..  I believe our city paid over $5,000.00 when it was new..  I can post more pictures upon request..  Jojo

KIMG2354.JPG

KIMG2356.JPG

KIMG2357.JPG

KIMG2359.JPG

KIMG2360_01_BURST1002360_COVER.JPG

KIMG2359.JPG

Edited by Joey Mack
More content needed

Yep,,  I made $210.00 in scrap yesterday, and bought Steak egg and cheese biscuits with Hashbrowns for the 10 guys in our crew this morning....  I have more scrap coming..  no-one cares to keep it, and it all goes into 1 dumpster..  

Scrap money funds my old truck sickness. In our line of work (signs) we take down a crapload of old signs that we need to get rid of. I've had a scrap pile 40 feet long 20 feet wide and 5 feet tall. That was quite a few dump truck loads to the metal yard.

• Like 1

Im about to get 10 Stainless steel control boxes..  they are 2' wide by 3' tall and 8'' deep.  with all the copper guts and wires..  I expect $30+ for the guts per cabinet, and then who knows what the cabinets are worth..  I made a gun safe out of a 6' tall one and an ammo case out of one a little smaller than the ones im getting.  all of these are outside and weather proof..  the door gaskets are better than a refridgerator door seal..