That look you give......

Freightrain

When I drove that T660 with the PACCAR engine it went through 2 turbos after it got backed into on the ramp in Pa. that time. The turbo was $6,000 for that engine, but the warranty covered them. Took 2 failures for them to figure out that the pipe in the grill had a hairline crack in it from when the guy backed into me.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 4 weeks later...

Last year fertilizer got stupid high because of the Russia-Ukraine crap. went down some in fall. This spring it went up again because of the early dry spell in April. Everybody was wanting to plant but the distribution points had not gotten stocked up - therefore we had a shortage. Prices started declining end of June. Lord only knows what the next crisis will be to send them up. I hauled nearly 3 times the fertilizer this year as I did last year. Not a very good growing season this year so the farmer takes it in the butt again. Bean yields are down but moisture content is not bad. We haven't been able to get into corn yet because moisture is way high, just doesn't seem to dry down very fast. May be Christmas before harvest gets wrapped up this year