well, it finally happened.

tjc transport

15 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

unfortunatly this one truck was not what we ordered, and did not realize it until it was built, paid for and delivered. 

I'm not wondering after reading all this that you got someone else's truck and they got yours? It would be one thing if it was just one item that was incorrect. But it seems like there are many differences in spec than what was ordered. Crazy how that can even happen with all the computer controlled assembly lines, bar codes, and QR codes. Unless it was build during all the "supply chain BS" and they just slapped what they had available on it and got it out the door.....

it has the ViN we were given.

the issue was when making a change order on the order sheet, everything reverts back to basic order. so you need to change line by line. 

and since the salesman knew he was retiring in a few weeks, he did not care and only checked off the "important" big money items like cummins engine, allison trans, and navplus stereo. 

when i got the order sheet for the new truck a few months ago, i noticed a few items missing and called on them. three days later i got a new order sheet with all the correct items. than once ordered got the same build sheet with everything i wanted before it was sent to the factory for assembly.

seems like a really stupid way to do business, but as they say, what do i know, i am just a stupid truck driver.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

well we just got 10 brand new trucks 6 kenworths and 4 petes but thier twin drives and one pete hadda be towed in thursday stuck in nuetral at a traffic light and one of the kenworths had to be deadlined for and oil leak....so far the count is even lol.bob