55 B-70 in New Brunswick NJ....$1,500

tjc transport

That one is way far from being a complete running diesel. From the pics it looked like a long ago parked abandoned gasser the seller wasn't going to take off of the weeds. The price is attractive that's true. But at the moment it's even difficult to figure out what you purchase for the money. Personally I'm not optimistic on it.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Yes, that was my point was just a few years ago you could buy a lot more for 1500,,, but still today that’s a great deal for all you have there to work with. If it was closer to me, I would go get it and wait for somebody to come and buy it from me ha ha.

I know this has nothing to do with this truck, but I looked at a B model yard hostler running gas job 30 years ago in Las Vegas I want to 2500 for it but it came with a extra cab and all kinds of chrome goodies and boxes I was interested, but not that interested to except a gas  job but I didn’t think it was a pretty fair deal.. Bob

• Like 1