not associated with any adds posted; just passing on info. have no idea of each truck.

1-Albany, NY =='53 LJSWS //// 2- long Island ,NY B-40 mack headed to scrap yard possible.///// 3-Deerfield,Ma parting out a '40's FJ Mack /////4- Utica , NY "42 EF model 25 Mack. 

all above trucks on craigslist  . adds found using Mack truck 

47 minutes ago, yarnall said:

. The others are all too rough for me. Neat to see though. 

I bought some B Model parts off of Mike Harbinson way back when because I felt like the items that I had were too rough to use.  He told me to bring them along when I picked up what I bought from him.  He said I always do this because what might be too rough for you might just be perfect for the next guy. When it came to Mack's he would do EVERYTHING possible to not have to "knock 'em in the head." That was always his way of referring to sending them to scrap.

started on craigslist CT under mack trucks;  bounced around to NY // long island etc. albany NY  showed the "53 LJSWS .I'm not good at this cut/paste stuff. if it wasn't for spell check I'd be in a heck of a situation.LOL

• Haha 1