85 Superliner sleeper on Proxibid in Iowa

Hans Remmers

1985 Mack RW600 Superliner semi | Commercial Trucks  Truck Tractors  Sleeper Trucks  | Online Auctions | Proxibid

Already bid to $30k, strong bidding for one so seriously weathered.  It looks as straight and solid as can be but sure has been left neglected for a long time. I'm just curious to see how high the numbers go.

21-1.jpg

Did Superliners ever have gold dogs from the factory??

I think Maxidyne feature was long gone to the moment the 1st leaved the assembly line.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

knew  I should have finished at least one coffee before logging on early.  the brain cells are scrambling to try and think.  had one customer having a super and it wasn't maxi. dog silver. have to ponder this ?? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hans Remmers said:

SOLD.... $68,000.... Wow!

I’ve been looking for a Superliner to fix up and haul grain with on our farm. I want an E9 though. If this is anything close to what they are worth then my idea isn’t going to work. By the time you restore that truck you would be into it close to $100,000. That doesn’t make sense to me. Good for the seller I guess!