LT-9000's

Red Horse

Oh OK thanks for that. I always like the way they looked from the beginning. I still like the way they look I probably mentioned I have driven a couple of them through the years I like the way you sit on them I like the dashboard and I do remember they were very loud and bouncy. Not sure if that would be . So appealing at 66 ha ha Bob 

Cool picture. At first I thought Wilson's who hauled groceries here in Ontario, but then I saw Westcan on the doors of some of them. They are a big tanker outfit from Alberta and they (through their RTL Construction division) are the ones that build the ice roads around the Yukon. They are under new ownership now, called KAG Canada and they run mostly Mack.

If I could buy one of those new now I might still be interested in trucking. But I'm not.

On 1/21/2023 at 10:11 AM, mowerman said:

Oooooooooooo make that 3 I forgot about the Hertz rental. I drove for a short while had a Detroit in it that thing was real loud.

I didn't really find them loud, but then again I was young. But they were pretty luxurious with the Custom Cab trim.

I ran them with 6V53, 8V53, 8V71, and 3406B power.