Swapping e6 engine into e7 truck

1 hour ago, theakerstwo said:

Looking at the engine mount makes me to ask, did you get all of the bolts in the front mount to the block in? If not i will worry all week over this.

Yes all the bolts made there way back, I went to hardware store to replace the shortened one

The one I have for sale is a 1972. Its technically still an ENDT675 2 valve maxidyne engine. The E6 nomenclature came around in the very early 1980s. Not sure how much difference there would be between the two versions...probably not much for the external pieces you need.  At any rate I'm not ready to part this one out anyway. Still trying to get it gone as a complete unit.

I have the vin number for a couple late 80s R models you can use to get the parts you need from Mack.....as a last resort. I'm sure you are not yet ready to surrender all 4 of your limbs and first born child for a few parts from Mack of Sweden haha.

Also, for some reason I want to think you are from Florida if I remember correctly. There is a large Mack junkyard in Sparr, FL called Sparr Truck Parts. They have/had a thread on here in the parts for sale a long time ago and got resurrected a few times. You can look them up on Google. Not sure how far away from Sparr you are but maybe check with them. I think its just North of Ocala.