2012 cxu 613 VIN 026197 VECU spn 40 fmi 4 code???

Does anyone know what this code is "VECU 40 -4"? Does anyone have a good fuse panel diagram for this model?

Runs great at idle, after driving for a couple mins it looses throttle control but stays running. I now VECU controls vehicle speed. It throws a 84-9 vehicle speed code. has brand new speed sensor. Also noticed coolant gauge goes in and out but has new temp sensor and the digital display is reading correctly. I believe it is all related to the VECU any help would be appreciated!!!

Screenshot (2).png

13 minutes ago, jgosse01 said:

Eaton 10spd, yes deleted. why would the digital display read correct temp but gauge does not???

Good question! not sure Real hard to call stuff on a deleted engine! your 6 count there is likley the delete doing those two! the temp is the only thing that Could upset the apple cart there!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Onyx610 said:

An ABS light will cause a derate 

you are kidding ! right.an ABS light (system issue) will derate an engine? that abs crap FIRST came out == yes i was there then also.LOL  no one knew the system and drivers didn't like seeing the light so tape was put over it. the engine still ran as expected. what happens if a driver farts in the cab;; does the computer sense excess gas in cab area and derate engine !!

• Haha 2

There is a differential pressure sensor in the cab that measures the output of the heater fan related to how far the windows may be open, divided by barometric pressure, plus the exterior wind speed that calculates the pressure difference when a steering wheel holder "Off Gas's" his Sushi lunch and herbal tea...  Then the cab NoX sensor will calculate how much greenhouse gas is in the off gasing, and determine how much more the door windows need to be adjusted, so as to not affect the Metasphere...   Its easy to understand if you take a minute..    Just sayin'.....   Jojo

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

There is a differential pressure sensor in the cab that measures the output of the heater fan related to how far the windows may be open, divided by barometric pressure, plus the exterior wind speed that calculates the pressure difference when a steering wheel holder "Off Gas's" his Sushi lunch and herbal tea...  Then the cab NoX sensor will calculate how much greenhouse gas is in the off gasing, and determine how much more the door windows need to be adjusted, so as to not affect the Metasphere...   Its easy to understand if you take a minute..    Just sayin'.....   Jojo

NOW HOW DID YOU GET PERMISSION TO TAKE MY WIFE'S PLACE AND BREAK MY BA-LS lol😂

• Haha 1

did it again  guess;; went off topic.  JOJO , how long did it take to figure that reply' i'm all out of likes again.  i keep reading the reply : you know i can't afford alot of laughter , start coughing. this case it's worth it. wife thinks i m insane (still). 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Mackpro said:

On our trucks this sometimes happens when it rains or we wash the trucks. The rubbed bare wires in the frame rails seem to short out more easily when it rains or wet. 

now if they were B models ; the only wires in the frame rails that could /would short out would be for the TWO tail lights. first seeing  a western that had low level sensors for the rear ends was really some thing back then.

22 hours ago, Mackpro said:

As Onxy said the ABS and ATC system can cause dead throttle pedal issues. I   thought it was only on the M-drive trans trucks but also happens on outer manual trans  trucks . It was throw a Speedo sensor code as well. 

The ATC light does constantly stay on in this truck. I will check more into this thank you.

• Like 1