Colfax, NC.

other dog

O.D.  I'm Glad that I got different pics..  I was afraid that I may have posted pics that you may have gotten..  I got excited and started posting...  I'm glad I met you ,Zina, and the pups..  jojo

• Like 1

That beat up looking Chevy C-10, with the Flux Capacitor in the back,  is a wood fired truck..  it runs on the gasses created by the charcoaled wood he burns..  he was splitting small pieces of wood into chunks, for an hour or so... It was impressive to see him get it ready..  and when he had a good bed of coals.  he cranked it up, warmed it up and left..   he has a duct attached to the carb, and the engines vacuum pulls air through the fire and then the coals in the reactor, and then into the engine.  Why am I not smart enough to think of stuff like that???  :) 

KIMG1271.JPG

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

O.D.  I'm Glad that I got different pics..  I was afraid that I may have posted pics that you may have gotten..  I got excited and started posting...  I'm glad I met you ,Zina, and the pups..  jojo

It was nice meeting you and your lovely wife. No problems with any pictures, I was thinking that you have a good eye for pictures- because we took some from the some angle, from the same spot!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.