Mack Granite Insulator pads

Dalton1

I need to replace the insulator pads on my 07 CV713 with 46k rears, I was looking at the Atro polyurethane ones but I'm not sure which ones fit my truck, my mack dealer won't give out part numbers. Are the 44k pads the same as the 46k ones?anyone know what the correct part number would be for my truck?

Thanks!

I can look up the part number tomorrow for you. If you decide to get the polys you can just go with getting them for the bottom and you can do the rubbers up top if you wanted too. The bottoms are what get all the weight/movement. Make sure you get all new hardware. I’m sure you will but you would be surprised at how many don’t.  Also when taking a part make sure the round locating “tit” on the spring “T” is still in good shape. If not the springs are trash. A lot of times they get rusted and worn down to nothing. 

Hey Dalton, have you called O'Connor motors ( Formally Maine Mack) at 299 Warren ave. in Portland...  I have used many atro kits, but I dont know how the life expectancy compare's to Mack... I think they are close, But they are affordable, and the bolt kit is really good...  I have put these in 44 and lighter rears..  jojo

I have tried to get part #s in the past from O'Conner and McDivitt in Manchester (whos since sold off there Mack side)but neither liked to give out part numbers. Maybe I'm just not getting the right parts guy. I was under the impression the Atros would out last the OE ones but I'd be interested to hear what you guys recommend, looking to get whatever works best and last the longest. 

Onyx has access to vin. lookup,  I was just suggesting if you call them they might give you the part number, or sell the Atro kit at a price you like...  800-464-6225   jojo

https://www.autoandtrucksprings.com/mack-insulator-mp-end-pads/.....  you may find what you need here... the product is ATS... I have seen them in trucks before,  I think they compare to ATRO... Hopefully someone who has used them can give you a good answer about durability..   jojo

Don’t use the MK when searching also the meritor part number is from the “R” over. Mack uses meritor anyway. But that whole number is a Mack number for YOUR truck.  

Edited by Onyx610
  • Like 1