Mack Interior Kit

On 7/27/2022 at 1:48 PM, cchapman51 said:

We are in current production doing a replica of the Mack R/RD/RW/DM series interior(headliner, back panel, door panels) Can do all different colors: Pictured is black, black, dark tan, and opal gray. I have found a supplier for an almost identical Mack gray, that I will have in about 6-8 weeks. 
Soon we will also have the overhead consoles. Some may have seen this on facebook, but just thought I would share it with everyone here. 

280388153_399755795373933_8082712675294370731_n.jpg

Nice to see that replica interiors will be available.

Put me down for a black kit provided that the stitching is the double 3/8 width with corner radius as the original heat set vinyl with proper chrome door trim. Normally the head liner has the fine holes and not solid, is that part of the production kits? I was looking at doing kits but COVID killed that and production equipment was sold.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 11:01 PM, Dirtymilkman said:

Are you gonna be building the overhead consoles? Will they he available in different colors?

We are! Currently 5-6 weeks out. The consoles will be black. We can supply the grey/silver paint for the customer to paint their self. 
Or they can paint it another color they choose.

On 7/31/2022 at 1:25 AM, AZB755V8 said:

Nice to see that replica interiors will be available.

Put me down for a black kit provided that the stitching is the double 3/8 width with corner radius as the original heat set vinyl with proper chrome door trim. Normally the head liner has the fine holes and not solid, is that part of the production kits? I was looking at doing kits but COVID killed that and production equipment was sold.

Not sure regarding your “double 3/8 width”

how ever these kits are replicated based off of OEM patterns , with some modern touches. 
unless customer wants button tuck stitching which is an option. 

material can vary depending on customer request. But currently it is all solid fabric with grain/texture.

2 hours ago, Dirtymilkman said:

Will the consoles be reinforced a little better than original? Or less brittle?

Dimensionally they will be identical, stronger/more modern plastics will help with issues. And may try to reinforce the mounting flange to help prevent cracking. 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...