ISO, Fuel tank fittings, 90 degree.

jackdk

Does anyone have these two 90 degree fittings laying around they want to sell. I'm installing a new fuel tank on my Superliner, and these are not on the new tank. My tank, the original owner moved the fuel feed to the bottom front of the tank, and I run out of fuel climbing a hill when level is less than 1/2 full.
Or, if someone knows the part number, or the exact size and dimensions, one flare, or both ends flared. They are both different sizes for feed and return.
Thanks,
(not my photo-just to show the fittings needed)

Screen Shot 05-08-22 at 08.53 PM.PNG

6 hours ago, jackdk said:
Does anyone have these two 90 degree fittings laying around they want to sell. I'm installing a new fuel tank on my Superliner, and these are not on the new tank. My tank, the original owner moved the fuel feed to the bottom front of the tank, and I run out of fuel climbing a hill when level is less than 1/2 full.
Or, if someone knows the part number, or the exact size and dimensions, one flare, or both ends flared. They are both different sizes for feed and return.
Thanks,
(not my photo-just to show the fittings needed)

Screen Shot 05-08-22 at 08.53 PM.PNG

Might have been moved for a reason, stand pipe was sucking air?    terry:MackLogo:

23 hours ago, Hans Remmers said:

Just regular 45 degree sae flare on one end and pipe thread into the tank.  Not sure on the tank thread but the line end flare should be 1/2" suction and 3/8" return.  Most places that make hydraulic lines should have these.

Thank you Hans. The pipe thread end into the tank, is one 3/8" and the other 1/2", or are both fittings into the tank 1/2"?  

On 5/9/2022 at 4:19 PM, terry said:

Might have been moved for a reason, stand pipe was sucking air?    terry:MackLogo:

I'm sure it was moved for a purpose Terry. When I had an issue of running out of fuel going up hill with less than 1/2 tank. I looked inside and saw that the baffle had come lose, and was floating in the tank half way up. It took out the tank float, and it probably rubbed a hole in the pickup tube, so he moved the draw to the bottom front. No wonder the previous owner filled the tank with fuel when I came to look at it, so I wouldn't see the baffle floating in the tank. LOL

7-07-2018.JPG