Jump to content

Interior paint color.


Recommended Posts

So got my 1969 R611T and the interior is still the original green which I love.  There’s a few spots that need touched up from normal wear and I was wondering if there was a place that had that color or if I need to just get it color matched from someplace that sells auto paint?  TIA

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Robo987 said:

So got my 1969 R611T and the interior is still the original green which I love.  There’s a few spots that need touched up from normal wear and I was wondering if there was a place that had that color or if I need to just get it color matched from someplace that sells auto paint?  TIA

If you can take a sample with you when you visit your local Auto Paint Store, then your ahead of the game. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mike said:

If you can take a sample with you when you visit your local Auto Paint Store, then your ahead of the game. 

Ok thanks.  Didn’t know if there was a secret out there I should know.  Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it's the lighter, non-metallic green it's Mack paint code 808 Light Mint Green. If it's the metallic like B models then it's Axalta 44419 Frost Green Metallic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, h67st said:

If it's the lighter, non-metallic green it's Mack paint code 808 Light Mint Green. If it's the metallic like B models then it's Axalta 44419 Frost Green Metallic.

😳I’m not sure the difference.  Guess I’ll have to look more into that.  Thanks for the info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

not sure 69 was supposed to be the darker shade almost military  but that one clearly looks lighter....its supposed to look like your blower motor:idunno:.good luck.bob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Robo987 said:

😳I’m not sure the difference.  Guess I’ll have to look more into that.  Thanks for the info.

Just be aware that there is a great amount of competition out there and white gloves will be used.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2022 at 3:41 PM, mowerman said:

not sure 69 was supposed to be the darker shade almost military  but that one clearly looks lighter....its supposed to look like your blower motor:idunno:.good luck.bob

Well I’m glad it’s the lighter green, because I don’t like that dark color at all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/14/2022 at 11:11 PM, Mike said:

Just be aware that there is a great amount of competition out there and white gloves will be used.  

It’s gonna be awhile before I’m worried about white gloves.  I plan on taking it to shows so just gonna concentrate on getting it there first.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

one of our old members that dropped off a while back....i think that was a BCR kit,,,guy did a great job on it,,and yes im sure it will be a while to get yours looking that way.....bob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...