Interior paint color.

So got my 1969 R611T and the interior is still the original green which I love.  There’s a few spots that need touched up from normal wear and I was wondering if there was a place that had that color or if I need to just get it color matched from someplace that sells auto paint?  TIA

1 hour ago, Robo987 said:

So got my 1969 R611T and the interior is still the original green which I love.  There’s a few spots that need touched up from normal wear and I was wondering if there was a place that had that color or if I need to just get it color matched from someplace that sells auto paint?  TIA

If you can take a sample with you when you visit your local Auto Paint Store, then your ahead of the game. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mike said:

If you can take a sample with you when you visit your local Auto Paint Store, then your ahead of the game. 

Ok thanks.  Didn’t know if there was a secret out there I should know.  Lol

8 hours ago, h67st said:

If it's the lighter, non-metallic green it's Mack paint code 808 Light Mint Green. If it's the metallic like B models then it's Axalta 44419 Frost Green Metallic.

😳I’m not sure the difference.  Guess I’ll have to look more into that.  Thanks for the info.

On 4/14/2022 at 3:41 PM, mowerman said:

not sure 69 was supposed to be the darker shade almost military  but that one clearly looks lighter....its supposed to look like your blower motor:idunno:.good luck.bob

Well I’m glad it’s the lighter green, because I don’t like that dark color at all.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2022 at 11:11 PM, Mike said:

Just be aware that there is a great amount of competition out there and white gloves will be used.  

It’s gonna be awhile before I’m worried about white gloves.  I plan on taking it to shows so just gonna concentrate on getting it there first.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...