New truck

Hi guys I’m looking at replacing 2916 pinnacle with a new anthem Mack is offering a new mp8he engine it’s 445hp 1850tq would I notice much of a difference between that and a regular mp8 505 hp 1850 is the only real difference going to be 445 will take a bit long to get up to speed?

I have heard good things about the MP8HE and far as Performance and MPG especially on the Volvo side. I hear this is going to be the standard engine in certain Volvo truck models. My buddy had to do a long Bob tail test drive in one and he sent me a pic of the trip and average 17 mpg. However if I bought one I’d max out the extended warranty and plan on trading in not long after the warranty goes out . That passenger side of the engine is pretty busy. 

Would i notice the difference between 445hp and 505 both the he and the regular mp8 are 1860 tq. After all the money i gave sunk into my 2016 my buisness plan is to lease and turn them in every 3 to 5 years i thinks thats the only way to go with these emissions motors. And yes thats why im look at the HE is for the fuel savings but if 445hp over 505 makes it a slug in the hills id be better off with 505 right? I haul a 4 axle end dump in northern Ontario cabada and in the southern tier ny & northeast pa