1968 mustang bullet car

mowerman

Was wondering if any of you fellas heard some fool just paid $3.7 million dollars for the original bullet movie car that’s not even in good shape the car was never really taken care of and was sold numerous times like wow man…. I would like to have that kind of dough to throw around ….. bob

• Like 1

I believe this is true but I am not sure I am getting old and stupid but I think when I watched a video clip for the 50th anniversary Bullitt mustang the guy in the video said Steve mcqueens mother actually drove the car for quite a while as a daily driver…. Bob

lol, I didn't know about it . If I could afford to spend 3.7 million , I would have the covoy truck, Evel Knievel cabover and all the B model dump trucks from the Diehard movie . And still have a couple bucks left ??? maybe 😀

• Haha 1

Keith 

i played nj lottery for 37 years. my badge number, and my birth date never once came out, straight or boxed. 

the day i stopped playing my badge number came out. 🙄

my birth date has never came out. 

i have hit on scratch offs for a few grand. but no where what i spent over the years. 

it is probably 10 years now since i bought a scratch off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I used to do scratch offa myself a while back never hit any Thing big one night we were in a truckstop and fir some reason I didn’t feel like buying any at the register buddy of mine right behind me hit 5 grand lol.. Bob

• Like 1

Yes people are paying crazy money for old classic cars these days 

Some clown bought a  GT HO Falcon for over a million and has put it in a plastic bubble, spend that type of coin Im gunna smoke the tyres off it and shag sheilas in the back seat 

https://www.drive.com.au/news/ford-falcon-gtho-phase-iii-sets-new-auction-record-1-15-million/

Mind you Australia did make some pretty cool cars and the XY GT HO was the fastest 4 door production car in the world for many years 

Worked with a bloke that married a bird for a A9X Torana, his new inlaws agreed to buy him one if he married their daughter, ah true love

He was mildly miffed to say the least when they demanded the car back when he got busted shagging some other bird in it

Paul