New member intro

Scraptastic Al

Hi, my name is Al and I just became the owner of a 1993 Mack 200.  This is my first "big" truck.  I'm sure I will have a lot of questions in the future and my first is where is the fuse panel?  The heater fan quit when I drove it home.  Also, can someone point me towards a schematic of the dash panel?  There are a couple of dials that I cannot determine a purpose for. Tried to post a pic but I keep getting an error message.

15 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

when you say a Mack 200... do you mean a Midliner?   Pic's-Pic's-Pic's  :)

I have photos save to my PC but for some reason I can't load them here.  I don't have this issue with Facebook or Craigslist.  I'll try again.  Yes, Midliner.  The title just says Mack 200.  Still getting the error message.

Im no genius, but, I drag and drop them on my desktop screen, then open the ' reply to this topic' window, and drag and drop them to the attachments section..  then I put them in a folder that I have for BMT stuff..  the cab over is an MS series, and the conventional nose is a CS series..  I only know of 200 + 300 model's..  I worked on a bunch of them up in  Portland Maine, 20+ years ago...  really good trucks..  Brush up on youre "French"  you'll need it to buy parts.... :)  Jojo  🎄🎅

• Like 1

BIG AL, welcome aboard

Images might be to many pixels and need to be reduced in size

I haven't been able to load pictures to the forum for some years 

I use Postimage and put a link up, took me a while to get the hang of this but it flows fairly smooth now

So it sounds like you might have s French derived Mack, some things are quicker to find putting Renault instead of Mack when Googling about if it is a French jobby

Paul

forgive my lack of knowledge, but is Iveco a Renault?  and here's something I learned years ago, almost the hard way.... Any time you have to work behind the dash board, pull the wiper fuse...! the wipers work with out the key being on, and if youre hands are in there and you bump the wand for the wipers you can loose a digit or break youre hand...  Jojo

No Joey, Iveco is Italian and Renault is French, I think the French government owned them for many years 

Iveco is the world's largest producer of diesel engines, I  believe they are also the largest producer of heavy diesel engines

Iveco owns or owns a large portion of Case a and Case IH farm equipment, they are huge 

Fiat, Unic, Iveco and no doubtba whole heap of other things are all owned by the same mob

Paul

• Haha 1