new puff limiter

mack88

A lot of people pull the spacers out on them, they feel more like a race car but blow lots of smoke until they make boost

Did it clean the smoke up on yours ?

I worry about getting put off the road with smoke, it hasn't ever been a issue, but I never know when I migt have someone complain and to me it is a source of pride to have my yruck running as clean as I can and always been well presented 

I guess that's a bit old fashioned 

Paul

• Like 1

i priced one about 3 years ago was 600 and change don't why it went down in price .Haven't noticed any smoke 1450 is when it starts pulling good it always seemed as a dud before bit of head wind have to fight it,and the throttle flutter is gone to.Have a 13 speed thinking about 18 speed 13 gears are spaced a little to much.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 6:45 PM, mrsmackpaul said:

A lot of people pull the spacers out on them, they feel more like a race car but blow lots of smoke until they make boost

Did it clean the smoke up on yours ?

I worry about getting put off the road with smoke, it hasn't ever been a issue, but I never know when I migt have someone complain and to me it is a source of pride to have my yruck running as clean as I can and always been well presented 

I guess that's a bit old fashioned 

Paul

Here in NY if the DEC sees smoke your ass is going to court and you have to bring proof that it’s fixed and re inspected,besides all that smoke = soot in your oil,not worth it..

• Like 1