Mack Magnum Superliner

Saw a Mack Magnum Superliner at the dealer here in St. Louis today. The truck is out of North Carolina, but the driveshaft was on the 5th wheel, so I guess it was towed. The truck is showing its wear on the outside, but the red interior was immaculate, including the original seats. If I get back by there tomorrow, I'll take a picture or two.

Did all of the Magnums have an aluminum frame? The three I've seen to date have.

If the E9 threw craps, I'd bet you could get the truck cheap!

Dan Bruno

www.stlouisdumptrucks.com

Saw a Mack Magnum Superliner at the dealer here in St. Louis today.  The truck is out of North Carolina, but the driveshaft was on the 5th wheel, so I guess it was towed.  The truck is showing its wear on the outside, but the red interior was immaculate, including the original seats.  If I get back by there tomorrow, I'll take a picture or two.

Did all of the Magnums have an aluminum frame?  The three I've seen to date have.

Dan Bruno

Hi Dan, Would love to see some pictures of the magnum. If you can get the truck at a reasonable price that would be great. Can't wait to see some pictures and I like your web page,Tim :thumb:

there was a Magnim on ebay a few months ago. I belive it was last working for north star transportation or something along that name. I had a sticker on the sleeper doors with the company logo?? anyways if its the same truck I spoke with the owner in NM 3 years ago. It was in good shape for the age and the interior was very clean.

if this is the truck Dan Could you Email me any ifo to track it down

Thanks

Trent

• 3 weeks later...

Saw a Mack Magnum Superliner at the dealer here in St. Louis today. The truck is out of North Carolina, but the driveshaft was on the 5th wheel, so I guess it was towed. The truck is showing its wear on the outside, but the red interior was immaculate, including the original seats. If I get back by there tomorrow, I'll take a picture or two.

Did all of the Magnums have an aluminum frame? The three I've seen to date have.

Dan Bruno

Dan, not all magnums are with alum frames mack must have found a bunch from old california stock back in 1985. I had steel in my 85. we had 3 day cabs on the dealer lot in 86 all steel

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Dan Bruno

Hey do you know of any superliners for sale with a cummins engine