1956 B-42 Mack Dump

garden wolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to remember the name that truck had when one of the prior owner's restored it  a while back. It was "Little" something. Lot of money put into it then also but a cute little truck and I hope it serves you well.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I read the older posts on this truck and it looks like the previous owners really put some hard work and money into this truck. And, from what I'm able to see, it's apparent. This truck runs, drives and dumps well, despite my poor twin sticking abilities (I have a lot of practicing to do). I live on a farm and it will be put to some light work hauling gravel for the farm roads. But, there are some issues to sort out and I intend to enjoy every minute trying to do just that. I guess that's the best part of owning this truck. It works, but it needs to be worked on.