AB Mack

1wonton

AB Mack for sale in northern ca.  Not sure of year but appears 1920's with 6 cylinder engine, probably a replacement.  Engine runs beautifully, no knocks, bad sounds and zero exhaust.  Truck has Mack 5 speed transmission, chain drive, runs well, stops very good.  Old Mack has seen a lot of miles but still runs very well.  Dump bed pretty beat up and rusted out as seen in pictures but works very well.  Hydraulic dump.  $7500.

ron 707 333 8863

ab mack 1.jpg

ab mack 7.jpg

AB MACK 10.jpg

ab mack 3.jpg

ab mack 4.jpg

ab mack 6.jpg

ab mack 5.jpg

AB MACK 9.jpg

• Like 1

Neat truck.  If it was in PA I would buy it.   With the big radiator and the shadow of the emblem on the side of the cab it is a 1923 or newer.  I believe the 6 cylinder became available in 1930 so if it is original that makes it a 30-33.  Mike

On 10/16/2020 at 5:33 PM, yarnall said:

Neat truck.  If it was in PA I would buy it.   With the big radiator and the shadow of the emblem on the side of the cab it is a 1923 or newer.  I believe the 6 cylinder became available in 1930 so if it is original that makes it a 30-33.  Mike

On 10/16/2020 at 10:40 AM, 1wonton said:

AB Mack for sale in northern ca.  Not sure of year but appears 1920's with 6 cylinder engine, probably a replacement.  Engine runs beautifully, no knocks, bad sounds and zero exhaust.  Truck has Mack 5 speed transmission, chain drive, runs well, stops very good.  Old Mack has seen a lot of miles but still runs very well.  Dump bed pretty beat up and rusted out as seen in pictures but works very well.  Hydraulic dump.  $7500.

ron 707 333 8863

ab mack 1.jpg

ab mack 7.jpg

AB MACK 10.jpg

ab mack 3.jpg

ab mack 4.jpg

ab mack 6.jpg

ab mack 5.jpg

AB MACK 9.jpg

On 10/17/2020 at 7:13 AM, 1wonton said:

Thanks Mike, the fenders appear to be earlier so I thought the engine was a replacement, also has a five speed transmission so mu be a later replacement, really a nice engine though.

If anyone knows of an early Mack A/C Bulldog restored or in need of restoration I'm a serious buyer 

Andrew 

1 (209) 581-5801