I have that sticker on the driver's side door post on my R's. DM had it on LH door.

Interesting thing I found 4 different designs of it and all had almost similar part# printed on.

Edited by Vladislav

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

The vin specific decal (white one) was like a paper based decal. My decal guy couldn’t replicate that exactly, but then again truck restorations are not judged on the lawn at pebble beach, so it is close enough. Decals were made by a local decal shop off of text messaged pictures with measurements. They turned out good and were fairly cheap to have made. We ended up replicating all the original information decal for the whole truck on a superliner restoration.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 3:19 PM, ekennedy21 said:

The vin specific decal (white one) was like a paper based decal. My decal guy couldn’t replicate that exactly, but then again truck restorations are not judged on the lawn at pebble beach, so it is close enough. Decals were made by a local decal shop off of text messaged pictures with measurements. They turned out good and were fairly cheap to have made. We ended up replicating all the original information decal for the whole truck on a superliner restoration.

Wow those look good and definitely the right location for Wills truck for which he was asking