Been working on fabricating a radio delete panel for my brother in law's 85 rd since it already has a radio in the ceiling and I don't like that huge hole in the dash. I have it primed and test fitted, gonna paint it soon and put "mack" in black letters on it. Should definitely clean up the look of the dash a bit imageproxy.php?img=&key=1f7ffe56b4b13c44imageproxy.php?img=&key=1f7ffe56b4b13c44imageproxy.php?img=&key=1f7ffe56b4b13c44

20200508_163654.jpg

20200508_162108.jpg

Thank you. I want to eventually put 2 more gauges in place of the gauge hole covers, I'm thinking a factory manifold pressure gauge and maybe transmission temperature. I'm still doing some research to see all the available gauge types on all r series (r, rd, rw, dm, etc.) variants and choose from there. I wish I could get a factory woodgrain dash panel blank and cut out as many holes for gauges I want and fill it up with gauges like an RW but more lol

1 hour ago, hicrop10 said:

Eriksf250,are you looking for a junk r model,if so I am trying to buy the hoods off of 2 from a scrapyard here in Philadelphia.Will check on the dash panels when I get back down there.

Not at the current time but thank you for the offer. When I do though I'll keep you in mind 

13 hours ago, Eriksf250 said:

Thank you. I want to eventually put 2 more gauges in place of the gauge hole covers, I'm thinking a factory manifold pressure gauge and maybe transmission temperature. I'm still doing some research to see all the available gauge types on all r series (r, rd, rw, dm, etc.) variants and choose from there. I wish I could get a factory woodgrain dash panel blank and cut out as many holes for gauges I want and fill it up with gauges like an RW but more lol

I have some gauges new and used when you figure out what extra gauges you want to install

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alex g said:

I have some gauges new and used when you figure out what extra gauges you want to install

Thank you Alex, I know one of them I want is a manifold pressure gauge, the other gauge I'm in the air about