New to the site

Farmall1212

New guy here but long time Mack guy. I have a ??? B67 dump truck just acquired, waiting to get the serial number to determine what I have. I also have 2 Allis Chalmers HD5 crawlers, a 1954 in a dozer and a 1953 in TS5 loader, 1941 Farmall A tractor and a 60s vintage Massey Ferguson MF20 with a loader. Nice site here, I appreciate the inclusion. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I can tell you for a fact, macks are really the greatest name in trucks. they are in my blood, and will be forever. man you can hear a mack, well the real ones. i was so lucky to have my dad. whose daddy buys his baby gal her mack of her own, my dad. i loved the smells, i loved the life, i drove to make my living. my mack dm600. this forum makes me happy, so happy. dont drive anymore, and regret giving it up. Daddy died of cancer in 85. i was a gal, my shop mates new me from birth. I was scared to drive for strangers. it was hard for a gal back then, never stop, i dont even have my mack anymore. i should had stepped up to find a goood company to sub with. but all these people would be strangers. i could do it all, and loved snow plowing and taking a chain to pull cars back on the road. i alwyas earned plenty of extra cash pulling the dummies back on the road. people would think i was mean, no i just loved carrying on the mack tradition in my family

8 hours ago, built like a mack truck said:

I can tell you for a fact, macks are really the greatest name in trucks. they are in my blood, and will be forever. man you can hear a mack, well the real ones. i was so lucky to have my dad. whose daddy buys his baby gal her mack of her own, my dad. i loved the smells, i loved the life, i drove to make my living. my mack dm600. this forum makes me happy, so happy. dont drive anymore, and regret giving it up. Daddy died of cancer in 85. i was a gal, my shop mates new me from birth. I was scared to drive for strangers. it was hard for a gal back then, never stop, i dont even have my mack anymore. i should had stepped up to find a goood company to sub with. but all these people would be strangers. i could do it all, and loved snow plowing and taking a chain to pull cars back on the road. i alwyas earned plenty of extra cash pulling the dummies back on the road. people would think i was mean, no i just loved carrying on the mack tradition in my family

Welcome aboard 

Paul 

• Like 1