Mack Truck Collectibles

Excellent.....looks real good...I have a lotta models but there all packed away right now we were supposed to be moving.....changed our minds. But I’m sure you will get a big response on this one ......bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks, hope you could maybe slip one of your trucks out and get a pic of it. That little truck was a joy to build I have several more in different scales I’ve built and collected I’m waiting for some more pics to come in before I post anymore but I may have to prime this thread again 

I had one just like it I bought at Napa and it actually said Napa on it I gave it to a friend of mine six months or so ago again because I thought we were moving trying to lighten up the load ,,you know .......he is a big B model fan since were not moving I kind of wish I didn’t give it away....bob

Having issues posting pics but when I figure it out I'll post my signs

Just got a new phone a month or so ago and now I can’t post either...Tapatalk says I need to set up an account I haven’t done that yet...bob

4 hours ago, mowerman said:

I had one just like it I bought at Napa and it actually said Napa on it I gave it to a friend of mine six months or so ago again because I thought we were moving trying to lighten up the load ,,you know .......he is a big B model fan since were not moving I kind of wish I didn’t give it away....bob

Hate when that happens give or sell it then later you want it. I bought a 1/34 scale Napa First Gear AC Mack last year I’ll post it and some others later 

Yes...sorry to high jack thread. I used to have Tapatalk to post pics then I couldn't anymore so I cancelled it and was able to log in on Google and post pics. I got a new phone now I can't anymore. Still have Android on this one but something has changed

For the longest time I could take a picture with my iPhone and post it on here. Now it’s very finicky and gives me errors when I try most of the time so I’ve pretty much given up posting pics on here. I’m not interested in signing up for a 3rd party host just to post on here. Now back to all those wonderful Mack collectibles. Speaking of which I found a Mack tach and speedo in my new to me shop while cleaning it. 

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

For the longest time I could take a picture with my iPhone and post it on here. Now it’s very finicky and gives me errors when I try most of the time so I’ve pretty much given up posting pics on here. I’m not interested in signing up for a 3rd party host just to post on here. Now back to all those wonderful Mack collectibles. Speaking of which I found a Mack tach and speedo in my new to me shop while cleaning it. 

I used to be able to post photos from phone and computer now I can’t sent them on either one whaaaaaaaaaaaat??????, lol bob