Source for wheels

I’m in New England and I’m in the market for some wheels for a truck I’m working on.  I converted the truck to hub piloted rears, it had stud piloted 22.5 wheels on it recently and originally it had 10-22s on 5 hole budds from what I can tell.  I want to go back to the tall rubber, but stay tubeless.  In keeping the somewhat appearance of originality I’d like to get 8- 5 hole hub piloted 24.5 wheels, preferably painted or powder coated black.  Does anyone know a good source?  The rims regardless of color seem to be rare on the used market, so if I can get what I want new without spending a bundle, that would be ideal.  Any input is appreciated, thanks.  Andy

Don't see many in 24.5".   After a bunch of phone calls to Pete's and the dismantlers, you will find a set.  After checking for bent wheels and refinishing, it might be worth it to order Accu-Lites brand new.  Last I knew they could be powder coated white, gray or black.

https://www.4statetrucks.com/wheels/semi-truck-powder-coated-white-24-5-inch-steel-wheel-hub_44054.asp?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpKyvnt_14gIVl4SzCh1pIQj8EAQYAyABEgJgKfD_BwE

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

On a side note, don't you have one or two 22.5 5 hole stud piloted Budd wheels?

I'm getting short luck finding such ones in my neighbourhood.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012