2019 Ford F-250 Hybrid

j hancock

As I am weaving through a Ford dealer's lot the other day in search for another F-250, I came across a rare piece.  The window sticker on the pass. side indicated gasoline but as I did a walk around, the driver's door had a diesel emblem...?

Ooops!  Good thing it is only double sided tape.

Reminded me when a friend bought a 1989 Chevrolet stepside brand new and one rear fender said 4 X 4 and the other side said Z 71.  He didn't notice the difference until he got home!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

22 hours ago, Freightrain said:

That's called "fun on Friday" at the factory.  ;)

H.H.Moore always said that when he ordered a new truck he specified that he did not want one that was made on a Friday or a Monday. Whether or not that actually made any difference is anybody's guess.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

1 hour ago, other dog said:

H.H.Moore always said that when he ordered a new truck he specified that he did not want one that was made on a Friday or a Monday. Whether or not that actually made any difference is anybody's guess.

Well it most diffidently does sometimes. My neighbor bought a brand new '80-'81 COE Freightliner with an 8V92 and 13 spd. He had trouble from almost day one with that truck. The dealer did all they could for him even passing along factory paperwork that he should not have had. When he looked up the dates the truck was started and finished it was Friday morning to Monday afternoon.   .....Hippy 

I always heard you should always buy a vehicle that was made on a Wednesday. Supposedly Monday’s people aren’t on their A game and by Friday they are both tired and don’t give a crap because it’s the weekend. Not sure if there’s any actual proof of this but it seems plausible. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

3 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

I always heard you should always buy a vehicle that was made on a Wednesday. Supposedly Monday’s people aren’t on their A game and by Friday they are both tired and don’t give a crap because it’s the weekend. Not sure if there’s any actual proof of this but it seems plausible. 

Oh yes, I absolutely believe that. I just don't know if they would actually respect Mr. Moore's wishes that he not get a truck that was made on Friday or Monday or if it was "you'll take what you get".

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.