Bully Dog

Mack Technician

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 3:25 PM, mowerman said:

I know a lot of guys that work there out of Reno......bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostly poking fun of the Volvo, but not too sure about the driver either...…...

The next day one of our operators came in and asked about it, he heard me on the radio calling for a tug. Our operator said, "we had him out at the back dock just 10 minutes before you were calling for a tug. He had backed into the dock, shut-off the engine and the truck wouldn't start. He asked us for a tow. We got him going and out of the dock. He drove around the building, parked in the center of the in-gate and shut the truck off again to sign out???". Unless they have a one minute idle shut-down?

• Like 1

I wanted to get an English Bully for the longest time, then I started researching them when I wanted to pull the trigger. I found out they have a ton of respiratory and muscular/skeletal problems. The only way to get around this is to use a very reputable breeder who follows a closely guarded blood line......And those pups cost upwards of $2500........

Went with another Dalmatian instead.......lol

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Mostly poking fun of the Volvo, but not too sure about the driver either...…...
The next day one of our operators came in and asked about it, he heard me on the radio calling for a tug. Our operator said, "we had him out at the back dock just 10 minutes before you were calling for a tug. He had backed into the dock, shut-off the engine and the truck wouldn't start. He asked us for a tow. We got him going and out of the dock. He drove around the building, parked in the center of the in-gate and shut the truck off again to sign out???". Unless they have a one minute idle shut-down?

Ooooooooooh I got ya I thought it was one of ours members out here old dominion run all freighters ...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk