AOL Sucks!

Red Horse

Everyone tells me I'm crazy to still be using AOL.  In particular my kids when I ask for their help in solving the old man's latest problem be it with my Mac Book or my I phone.  I mentioned to one the other day how when I log on, the AOL hot stories always have the most non flattering picture of Trump or some other conservative as well as the usual negative comments.

I just don't look forward to dumping my address book that I have had for more years than I care to remember.  Anyone else face this issue recently??

Bob, I thought I was the last one on AOL. It does suck, just an outlet for the Huffington Puffington moonbat Post. If I didn't have my business email on there for the last 20 plus years I'd get rid of it as fast as possible

53 minutes ago, 66dc75 said:

Bob, I thought I was the last one on AOL. It does suck, just an outlet for the Huffington Puffington moonbat Post. If I didn't have my business email on there for the last 20 plus years I'd get rid of it as fast as possible

Well Rich I am told that it is not the most difficult thing to do.  But trust me-my address book is just a "social list " in my retirement years- I feel your pain.  

Stay tuned!

Thought I has the only "dumb ass" still on AOL. I don't care about any of the crap they flash or headline, I just need email and am to old to change even with a bad thing.

Just sayin... still am married for 25 years now, to late to change.... and it still works...

I still use AOL, but not as my homepage.  You can pick anything you want using your computer settings.  I only open AOL to sign on to my mail.  Yes, they do blow your screen up with crap about Trump or anything else to "scare" you.  I ignore all the crap they throw at me, get my mail opened and then sign off.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"