'58 B-42 air filter housing

I'm looking for a lead on the air filter housing and related ducts. The one that connects through the cab shell to the heater core is there but missing everything else. It has the EN402. Someone put a small element filter on the carb and it just looks ridiculous.🤷🏼‍♂️

9 hours ago, Johnny_B said:

Someone put a small element filter on the carb and it just looks ridiculous.🤷🏼‍♂️

Put on a large element filter instead......?

Sorry, couldn't resist!  I don't have the items you need but agree returning to the OEM is a good idea compared to that lawn mower filter on there now.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

13 hours ago, j hancock said:

Put on a large element filter instead......?

Sorry, couldn't resist!  I don't have the items you need but agree returning to the OEM is a good idea compared to that lawn mower filter on there now.

Lol🤣 I'm just a big stickler for keeping things "stock" appearing anyway. I'm assuming the availability of the o.e replacement filters are next to none so that's probably why it was deleted 🤷🏼‍♂️

PM  beatngu  he's got a gas B he's working one, I believe even the gas engine is up for grabs. Likely has all that you need for your filter set up.  Paul.

• Thanks 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

9 hours ago, Johnny_B said:

Lol🤣 I'm just a big stickler for keeping things "stock" appearing anyway. I'm assuming the availability of the o.e replacement filters are next to none so that's probably why it was deleted 🤷🏼‍♂️

Nah.  The parts are out there or reasonable replacements.  A little scrounging will round them up. 

Check with beatngu as Paul suggested.  Over the weekend, folks will check in on the site and may be able to assist.

• Thanks 1

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.