Mack MP8

Hello.I’m currently in the process of switching from hotshot hauling to flatbed and currently looking at Mack Pinnacle trucks with the MP8.2008 and up.Was wanting feedback on problems related to this engine as well as problems with the truck overall.I am also looking at Peterbilt,KW,And Freightliner,But it seems like the Cummins ISX and Detroit’s are full of engine problems and emissions problems.I don’t hear as many bad things about Mack trucks.Thanks.

Edited by Redland1

Don't listen to him, he wants you to buy an MP8 only because he's a multi-millionaire Volvo stockholder. He bought Volvo shares in 2002 at $2.95 and sold a large stake last January near $21. Five homes, a car and truck collection, he doesn't like to talk about it. Running milk is just something to pass the time.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kscarbel2 said:

Don't listen to him, he wants you to buy an MP8 only because he's a multi-millionaire Volvo stockholder. He bought Volvo shares in 2002 at $2.95 and sold a large stake last January near $21. Five homes, a car and truck collection, he doesn't like to talk about it. Running milk is just something to pass the time.

I thought he was a milkman just to meet all the ladies. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

👍

9 minutes ago, james j neiweem said:

KS That's funny!

I actually attended a party at Mark's Sausalito home. Did I say home? I think it has a larger floor plan than the White House.....couldn't find the front door. His view of the Golden Gate Bridge is breathtaking. Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead) lives two doors down. He allowed some scenes of "The Presidio" to be shot there, met Sean Connery and still earns royalties from the picture.

43 minutes ago, kscarbel2 said:

I actually attended a party at Mark's Sausalito home. Did I say home? I think it has a larger floor plan than the White House.....couldn't find the front door. His view of the Golden Gate Bridge is breathtaking. Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead) lives two doors down. He allowed some scenes of "The Presidio" to be shot there, met Sean Connery and still earns royalties from the picture.

Don't give all my secrets away. I don't need the tabloids after me again because they see a Kardashian leaving my house in the morning again. 

• Like 1

The last time I flew Singapore Airlines to San Francisco, my miles bumped me up to first class at no charge, and there's Mark in first class with no less than three of their legendarily beautiful stewardesses chatting with him. And the subject of milk didn't come up.