Modern Mack gray paint (color code?)

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone on here knew the paint code or where to buy factory match paint for Mack’s modern gray paint.   I’ve only seen a few Mack trucks in gray and I have a CHN in need of paint.    If I was able to get this paint code or the ability to source the paint, I would definitely go that route.    Any help would be appreciated! I could go to my paint guy and have him match the color for me, unfortunately I don’t know anyone that has a truck with this color however.  Here’s a pic so you guys know what I’m talking about.  

6627D50F-10B5-48B5-A2BA-64FC2C2E5C3B.jpeg

Can you not call a Mack dealer and get color? Looks like it’s on display somewhere; that sign probably has the color on it, if you could read it.

Edited by 1965
  • Like 1

I’ve actually asked at my two local Mack houses, unfortunately they need a vin to be able to tell me any information.    I wish I had more to work with, i know I’ve seen these trucks on the road but not very often.  I’m stuck on the color, it looks great. 

Three greys for 2017 2018 model years.  #3056 Cululus Grey Metallic,  #3067 Dark Grey Metallic and P3253 Tempest Grey Mist Grey Peaerl

There are also 4 silvers in metallic and pearl. A good body supply company will have a color chip book

Edited by 41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE