Darryl gushee

carlotpilot

Charlie, he is in New Glouster which does not show on the atlas..  I think He is just south of Portland and inland a ways.  While you are in the area stop in Yarmouth and visit the Erv Bickford Collection. The city park  part by the RR tracks is open 24/7 but you have to call them to get into his shop and display barn about a 1/2 mile away on another street.

Brocky

On 9/14/2017 at 0:17 AM, carlotpilot said:

Where in Maine is Daryl gushee located

Rte 95 Maine Pike, exit 63, north on rte 202 just past North Grey on your right.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Charlie, Paul Nailed it!! He is on the North side not the South:(.. Are you in Maine on a work project with time to kill?? After Erv passed away Daryl bought like 150 of Erv's trucks, So one will have the others phone numbers to make contact.

Going to try to post a couple of links so you can see his barn before and after.

http://forums.justoldtrucks.com/99086/The-Erv-Bickford-Collection?PageIndex=3

Brocky

brocky    thanks much for the video had to wait till i got home to run it  would`nt run on my phone . some collection there in that barn . i did stop by gushee`s place sunday evening no one around so did`nt snoop` impressive layout he has also

Edited by carlotpilot