Gotta Takata!

Mack Technician

I made them bag blasts using 5 meter wires. Placed on the ground. Had the bag jumping 1 meter off the ground and lotta smoke and noise.

Don't touch the carcass with your fingers right after the event. Used to be toooo hot.

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

The situation is under complete control.....but if I don't finish this thread do a search of "Wausau Daily Herald" to find out how I died.

Knock on the wood

• Haha 1

ive gotta take my mustang in for replacement bag friday,,,,if you dont hear from me after that,,,,you can expect i waited too long...lol...i did get the alert card quite a while ago...bob

Maybe the folks in Florida/Alabama have to worry most, not you Vegas "dry heat" people? This one has no "night-sweat rust" anywhere on it.  

Edited by Mack Technician

Maybe it's taking the long way around our hurricane alley? Should be shook till polished.  

Once a conteiner shipped from NJ got its way through the Panama pass to Pacific aiming to Vladivostok. Then was customed and continued travelling by railroad through whole Russia to Moscow. I had a R-model grill in that load. During the while I made a trip to the States, bought another similar grill and made it home. So now I have them two.

Just hope the locker will arrive sooner than the Toyota gets it's next airbag swap.

• Like 1