Nice Superliner

like to have that 7 here for a few days .    I sat out a hell of storm there in mn very near your hometown in about 1965 or 6   tornados all over the place most rain I had seen at that time `a lightning show that seemed to go on continously  . that thing lasted most of the night . have`nt spent much time in mn since :D

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 8:21 PM, carlotpilot said:

like to have that 7 here for a few days .    I sat out a hell of storm there in mn very near your hometown in about 1965 or 6   tornados all over the place most rain I had seen at that time `a lightning show that seemed to go on continously  . that thing lasted most of the night . have`nt spent much time in mn since :D

Sounds like our state left a lasting impression on ya:)

I hope to have the 7 up and running soon. I cleaned the carb on starting engine and ordered up some new gaskets. Should be ready to wake the diesel from its 5 year nap any day now.

7 hours ago, seyser said:

Sounds like our state left a lasting impression on ya:)

I hope to have the 7 up and running soon. I cleaned the carb on starting engine and ordered up some new gaskets. Should be ready to wake the diesel from its 5 year nap any day now.

that year the community of fridley mn. was all but wiped out`should be some ref. to it some where in the books.  hope the 7 works out ok

Carlot, have you ever heard of the infamous tornado that leveled the town of Zenia Oh in 1974 was August I think! Well I was coming out of southern Ohio with a load of Firebrick going to US Steel.in Braddock Pa, and I came within 15 mi of that town on I 71, maybe an hour before the tornado! Was one of those days with an ominous looking sky like you knew something was coming!I dodged two bullets that day! They got me 1500 lb over on the drive at the scale and the young Officer asked me if I could slide the fifth wheel and make it legal,I said it wasn't a slider (it was) and he let me go!😁 I just didn't want that weight on the manual steering! Was an old R model!

7 hours ago, BillyT said:

Carlot, have you ever heard of the infamous tornado that leveled the town of Zenia Oh in 1974 was August I think! Well I was coming out of southern Ohio with a load of Firebrick going to US Steel.in Braddock Pa, and I came within 15 mi of that town on I 71, maybe an hour before the tornado! Was one of those days with an ominous looking sky like you knew something was coming!I dodged two bullets that day! They got me 1500 lb over on the drive at the scale and the young Officer asked me if I could slide the fifth wheel and make it legal,I said it wasn't a slider (it was) and he let me go!😁 I just didn't want that weight on the manual steering! Was an old R model!

yes   to the tornado in ohio  had some friends made homeless by it but all survived